✿ free || thoma

— FREE

—     FREE     —

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

└─── thoma ───┘

"did you know that we bleed the same..?"

"WHERE ARE you going, (Y/N)? You promised Paimon sticky honey roast!"

"I'll get it for you later. I need to.. do something for a friend." The fairy beside you huffs but continues to follow you anyway.

"Paimon is tired of flying around!" You sigh and eye her little figure tiredly.

"We're almost there. Can you take a few more blocks?"

"But sticky honey roast after!"

"Will do."

You trudge along the sides of the dirt path, kicking the rocks that come across your way from time to time. You come across a shaded area, and you sigh contently, thinking it was the roof of a tree.

"(Y/N)— watch out!" Before you could ask her what she meant, your head collides with a brick wall. You let out a yelp and stumble backwards whilst pulling Paimon, thinking it would add balance but you were wrong.

"(Y/N)! Traveler! What are you doing?! Let go!!" She lets out a string of shrieks but you were in the midst of the moment to pull away.

"Aah! Let go!"

You catch her figure leaning towards your face, but also tugging on your hand with the most strength you've seen from her.

"Paimon..?"

You land back on the path with a thud. The last thing you could make out was Thoma barging out of the building.

"Traveler? Paimon?" Your vision goes black, but you could still hear, thankfully. You feel a hand touch your forehead gently, and you sense it roaming around your roots before it lands on a bump.

The person pulls your weight off the ground, and you swing your arms around their neck on instinct. They pull you close to their chest, and your breath staggers whilst trying to speak.

"Paimon.."

"I got her." A smile grows on your face and you cling onto the person tighter.

"What are you two doing here?" He offers you some tea, to which you politely accepted.

You take a sip and sigh against the cup. "Well," you didn't know how to say this, but you'll give it your best. "Remember when you saved me from the "Raiden" attack?"

"He didn't save you technically." says Paimon, and you face the fairy with food in her mouth.

"Y—,"

"She's right." you roll your eyes and bring your focus back to the blonde. "I helped you run off. That's all."

"It was still kind Thoma—,"

You were cut off again. "Back to the reason you're here?"

"Right." You mold your hands together. "Since those few days, I've been seeing you travel from place to place to help others. And while I stop by here for Ayaka, all you do is clean and help."

He raises an eyebrow.

"And.. I've been thinking." you clear your throat. "That you should take a break and roam around the terrain with me and Paimon."

"This is the request? Of course I can—,"

"For the whole day."

"I simply cannot do that. I have duties to fulfill, traveler."

"Hold them off," you knew this wasn't easy for him as a workaholic. "Besides, you can't assist everyone 24/7. You need a break once and a while." You nod towards Paimon, and she raises a thumbs up in agreement.

He sighs and cups his tea in a firm hold. "This is a request I cannot partake. They need me. I apologize."

"You're not the only housekeeper out there. Thoma, please consider it." This was more difficult than Paimon whining all day.

"(Y/N).." He grabs the kettle and pours some more tea in his bowl. "I appreciate the offer. Thank you, but i'll have to decline."

You stand up abruptly and reach your hand out to him. He stares at your bare palm in confusion.

"Pardon?"

His hand was a finger width away from yours before you yanked him up with you. "What are you doing?!"

When he regained his posture, you hurried out the door with him being forced to follow you.

"(Y/N)? Hey, come back! Where's Paimon's promised feast? (Y/N)?!"

━━━━━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━━━━━

had some mental health issues, i apologize. thank u for 200+ reads oh gosh.
i love n appreciate each of u readers
pt.2 soon!
art creds: darkavey on twt

02/09/22

𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐔 ✧ - Genshin one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें