"....yes m'lady."

".....keep those eyes to yourself....I never found out about this and neither did you Kakashi. This conversation stays in this room. You got that?"

"Yes m'lady." The both of you agreed with her and she took a deep breath and sat down.

"So.....there goes another problem...but besides that and your debriefing...." She looked at the two of you and how close you both were. "What happened between the two of you while you were on that mission."

Her words made your whole demeanor change as your face began to warm up and so did Kakashi's. He rubbed the back of his head a bit nervous to answer that question and you didn't know what to say either.

"So, I guess you two are finally a thing....you don't have to answer, it's pretty obvious and it was obvious it was going to happen before you both left....I'm just glad you didn't come back with a child in your arms."

"I- wha- haha well would you look at the time."

"You're right. Haha. It's getting late." You both backed up to leave.

"Hold it. I didn't dismiss you both." Kakashi stoped and so did you. "Kakashi you can go. I need to talk with Y/n a bit longer."

"Yes lady Tsunade." He left the room leaving you hanging just wanting to get out the atmosphere.

You watched as he left then looked at Tsunade who was stretching and getting out her chair.

"Well. Now that he's gone we can talk more."

"More about what."

"About your father. The reason. He most likely fled the village so quickly. He heard what was rumored about getting rid of the Uchiha clan. But your mother didn't want to leave with you."

"But I'd never met my mother."

"I know. And that's why. She was too dedicated to the clan and her work as a shinobi."

The both of you talked for hours and some where between there Tsunade took you out to drink and get your mind off of so much that's happened. Which worked.

You were pretty drunk and dizzy. Tsunade was definitely a bad influence on you but she was your Sensei.

You both drank and talked sharing laughs when Kakashi walked up behind the both of you and put his hand on your shoulder.

"Come on really? Not a second can I leave you alone with her." You turned around in your chair and looked up at him in a daze.

Shizune marched over behind him like they both were looking for the two of you.

"Lady Tsunade wha....this makes a second time-...." She pulled her out the chair then looked over noticing you were with her. "you let y/n get drunk again?!"

"You can't blame her"

Your eyes were glued on Kakashi as you giggles and started to mumble/sing. "Dirty babe."

"Uh-huh?" Kakashi chuckles under his breath amused by the way you were acting.

"You see these shackles? Baby I'm your slave" you put your arms around his neck loosely to resemble being locked to him.

"Uh-huh"

"I'll let you whip me if I misbehave." You tried to whisper it but it didn't really turn out as a whisper.

"Uh-huh" a full smirk spread across his face under his mask as his eye scanned your body.

"It's just that no one makes me feel this way."

"Uh-huh." He blushed even though he loved hearing you say these things to him.

"Well don't stop now!" Tsunade laughed and smiled wide obviously drunk too.

Kakashi chuckled and pulled you out your chair slowly while he mockingly continued from what you were "singing".

"Come here girl."

"Lady Tsunade!" Shizune yelled out just tired at this point since it was already so late at night.

"Come to the back." He held your waist and started walking pulling you from the bar as your face warmed up.

The both of you walked away and left Lady Tsunade and Shizune at the bar.

"They're perfect for each other." Tsunade chuckled and smiled wide watching Kakashi carry Y/n away. Shizune looked at Tsunade and just shook her head.

"Come on." She took Tsunade back to where she needed to be and so did Kakashi with you.

1356 words
2/10/22