Tease

~~
(NSFW)
Pt.1
~~~~

"Wha-!.....a shadow clone-?" He sat up after realizing what just happened and looked around for you but you were gone. A look of shock and frustration moved over his face but quickly turned into a smirk and more interest to catch you. "Mmm well if she wants to play games I guess we have time." He chuckled under his breath and messed with his pants before leaping from the tree branch at ful speed.

You were far ahead of him and would get to the resting spot much faster now so you took it upon yourself to look through his book one more time.

Some of the words and sentences in the book made you blush and think about what yo clone just did in comparison to the book.

~how could he say this is just a normal book. It definitely isn't....and he was gonna read this while we were on this mission?....i may have started something i can't finish with teasing him like this~

You kept going and reached the check in point where you both would have needed to stop for the night.

By the time you caught your breath and got a fire set up the sun is getting low anyways so it's perfect timing.

After another few minutes Kakashi quietly walked up behind you and you didn't notice him until you got a little closer.

"What you did a while ago....wasn't very nice"

"Hmm? What do you mean" you were leaning back against a tree and reading his book. As you ate your "dinner" for the night.

He didn't say anything back and instead sat down next to you and looked over at what page you were on.

"Hmm...so you're at this part."

"Yeah,...why what's gonna happen." He stayed quiet and kept looking at the book. You turned your head and looked at him. "....what" after another few seconds he looked at you with his one eye.

"....you wanna know?" You nodded and kept looking at him. He stayed quiet until he moved closer to you. "Well why explain it when I can show you." His voice was low and seductive as he moved even closer to you.

He looked at your eyes then at your lips while he moved closer and made you lean back slowly until you were laying down.

His arms moved to hold himself up over you while he moved his body over yours. Your body's were so close to each other you could feel his body heat and his slow breathing through his mask until he slowly pulled it down letting your lips connect.

You both kissed slowly while both of your bodies moved so he was now between your legs. While you moved your arms to hold onto his waist and feel up to his back Kakashi took off his headband and put it over your eyes.

"What's this for."

"Mm well so you won't worry about trying to see what's under my mask." You blushed and couldn't think of any words other than:

"Or maybe it's just an excuse to get all kinky on me."

"Mm maybe so but it's also in the book so-" he pulled your hands off of him and pushed them above your head. You gasped lightly not knowing how to react to his movement since it was completely unexpected.

Your breathing sped up a little as you tried to listen for what he was going to do next but he stayed silent. After a few seconds you started using a jutsu that allows you to use something like echolocation but as soon as you did Kakashi chuckled under his breath.

"Well that's a pretty expressive jutsu you have Y/N" this made you confused since it was undetectable by anyone but then it clicked and his nick name "the copycat ninja" rang through your mind.

"W-wait how did you-"

"Well I don't have so many nick names for nothin. Now just don't try that again. That ruins the other point of the blindfold." You nodded and took in what you could get from your jutsu before turning it off. He did move and for some reason you couldn't tell until then that some how he managed to take off his shirt and vest.

He moved switching hands to take off his vest and reach down unzipping yours. Once it was unzipped he took the rest of his shirt off then leaned down kissing you.

You kissed him back and things only escalated after that. The both of your kissing made everything more and more intense while the both of your body's moved closer to each other while both of your hips grinding against each other. Both of your breathing got heavier as you tried to get your hands free.

After your third attempt at moving your hands out his grip he let go of you and you read each others mind. In less than a minute the both of your cloths were off.

You wrapped your legs around his waist pulling him closer and you could feel how hard he was. His dick pressed against your thigh and sent chills up your spine.

You both moaned under your breath and before you could process everything he leaned down and kissed your neck as he took his gloves off and grabbed your ass lifting your hips slightly.

He seemed so eager as if he had been dieing to do this to you for a lo time.

"s-so eager. What is this your first time or something?" You tried to sound at-least a bit unimpressed to try and get him a bit more riled up but your voice just sounded more submissive and weak than anything as a light moan escaped yo ur mouth right after your spoke.

He chuckled and pushed his hips into you just a little more. "No one said it wasn't but it sounds to me like it's yours too." You shook under him as he whispered into your ear. His words hummed you could practically hear the smirk on his face.

Happy New Year's Eve everyone 🍾☺️❤️
————————-

1039 words
12/30/21
At 11:40 pm so technically
it's New Year's Eve