Letter🤯

Author's note:
         My apologies for not updating the story, the second semester has started, my family expects me to score mark than my first semester. So I have to put more hardwork in my studies. My revision exams are starting, I would be occupied for whole 3 months. So you should say me whether if it's okay to put the story on hold or if i can give late update(really late updates)

~~

Ashwin woke by his wife's beatings in his arms trying to push it away. He slowly opened his eyes to see her trying hard to take his hands. He quickly took it away.

Sivaangi- happa!! Ineram nee kola case la ulla poirupa kumareey.

Ashwin- en ma?

Sivaangi- manushana da neeyellam, adhu enna kaiya illa mara kattaya, adha en mela pottu kolla paathuta.

Ashwin- hello en kaiya paaru ma, gym body.

He said flexing his muscles in his arms showing his biceps. Sivaangi showed her cute little bump on her arms. Ashwin was laughing rolling in the bed.

Sivaangi- yen sirikureenga?

Ashwin- illa un biceps paathu bayandhuten.

Sivaangi- andha bayam irukatum, ponga poi kulinga.

~~

Sivaangi waited for ashwin asusual, he was late. She was so hungry but the oldy would definitely not leave her to eat until her so stupid husband of hers eat.

She did small chores, in the kitchen and dinning. She was really in a mood to snap at anybody because of her anger.

Sridevi- sivaangi andha chatni ah oothen.

Sivaangi passes it to her as sridevi waited for her to pour but sivaangi was staring into the walls pouting her lips in anger.

Sridevi- ashwin kuda edatchu sanda potaya.

Ashwin- illa patti apdilam illayae.

Ashwin atlast came down wearing his Rolex in his wrist looking handsome as his newly washed hair bounced while getting down the stairs.

Sivaangi m.v- sivaangi idhu sight adikura neram kedayadhu, avuru mela kovama irukura neram.

Ashwin smiled as he sat down in the dinning.

Sridevi- enna di balama yosikira, un purushan dhan vantan la. Parimaru.

She served him the food tight lipped giving him a fake smile. She did not even say about their grandma's so called rules in the house to him.

Sivaangi m.v- nethu edho miss aita, inaiku un mandaya nan odaikala.

Sivaangi went to the kitchen as she heard different sounds coming from out ,she realized and it was  connected to a door out. 

Her eyes widened at what she saw.

Sivaangi m.v- epdi ellam sapadu otiviranga.

Pugazh- pavi chellam, buju kutty... indhanga...

He was feeding rasagullas to pavithra as they both were leaning on each other.

Sivaangi's stomach made weird sounds, she cursed her husband. She stood there in anger pouting her lips.

Correct aana time la Ashwin entry!!

Ashwin came to keep the plates saw the door open, he saw sivaangi as he played with her cheeks.

Ashwin- edhuku inga ninutu iruka ma.

Sivaangi saw him anger raising in her.

Sivaangi- yov!! Neeyellam oru purushan ah, veliya poi unaku kalyanam aiyruchu nu sollikadha. Nalla kottikitala, pondati saptala nu kettiya. Nalla 11 mani ku sapda vendiyadhu, adhu varaikum nan yen sapdama irukanum.