Next😑

Everyone gathered at the hall, parvathy pretended she got up now only. They ate breakfast and girls got ready in yellow saree.

Everyone went to temple at 7 and their minds were thinking about today's task.

Saamiyaar opened his eyes and said

Saamiyaar- inaiku indha ponnunga ellarum adipradakshinam pannanum.

They should come around the temple 10 times walking without leaving gap between their two legs.

Sivaangi left the breath she was catching till now thinking it would be a heavy task.

Their face changed from a disastrous one into a soften one. Today it was easy.

And it started with parvathy, dharsha and manasi now it was sivaangi's turn, she should completed it without any mistakes. She started.

Here in one side of the temple parvathy said vel to put nails while she is walking and it was successfully done by him.

Then vel and parvathy was watching her nearing it but a group of people comes in between blocking their sight of seeing her and after they go she cross it without any injuries.

Parvathy- elathyum correct a panniya, illa edhatchu sodhapi vechutaya.

Vel- ma ellathaiyum correct a dhan panna epdi miss aachu nu theriyala.

Parvathy- unkitta la avlo kaasu kuduthan la, ellam waste a poyiruchu.

According to her,she was walking she did not know there was nails on her way suddenly a group came blocking the way  they went away and she crossed it.

Sivaangi completed and anu started and ashwin came from no where.

Rakshan- dei ashwin enga da pona

Ashwin- onnu illada oru chinna velai mudichitu vandhen.

Actually ashwin was the one who heard parvathy's conversation and stopped it before she hurt sivaangi.

Ashwin- m.v nalla vela yarum pakala na avuluku help pandradha, nan avala kapathunumnu kapathala nan panna thappu ku nan avulukaga pandra chinna udavi. Enna irundhalum avala romba kayapaduthiruken.

Everyone completed and went home tired and slept.

Next day, everyone got up , only two bathrooms were there that too outside so, and sivaangi took her towel and dress to bath.

Ashwin was just sitting there, seeing sivaangi come to bathroom, he went and stood in front of the bathroom.

Sivaangi- thalu, nan kulika ponum.

Ashwin- nanum dhan kulikanum.

Sivaangi did not talk to him and went to  other bathroom but someone was there.

Sivaangi waited there but he did not go inside or moved from that place, he was just seeing her.

Sivaangi- unnu evlo neram enna ipdi pathutu irupa, thallu. Neeyum kulika pomatira ennayum poga vida matira.

Ashwin- nan apdithan. Enaku thonuna dhan kulipen.

Sivaangi went from there and came back after sometime, ashwin was not there. She heard bathing sound.

Sivaangi- m.v nee mattum jolly a kulikaraya, enna vidmatten nu sonnala, iru unna enna pandrenu.

There was a gap at the top, sivaangi took hot boiling water and poured inside.

Aaahhhh.

Sivaangi smirked- ini rendu, minny nalaiku nee endhiraka matta. enkita vechukattela apdithan. Yaarachu varakulla odirlam.