Theo said, "Sue me, Ginevra."

And Ginny had. She'd dragged Theo and his entire family in front of the Wizengamot and gotten that illegal contract nullified at once. Not only that, but Aloysius Nott had to pay back any gold, aside from the loan's principal, he'd taken from the Weasley family over the years, plus a little extra as a fine.

And Theo had loved every second of it.

What followed was a whirlwind romance born on the Wizengamot floor. They flirted while they defended clients, they got hot and bothered while they listened to each other's final remarks, and within a few weeks they were fucking and five months later they were married.

Nowadays they ran a successful law practice called Nott & Weasley - Solicitors. Ginny had insisted on keeping her own name. She'd worked far too hard to just give it up, and Theo honestly couldn't care less as long as she agreed to become his wife.

This is why Harry ended banging on the door of their lovely farmhouse in Ottery St Catchpole early in the morning.

Theo opened the door, clearly in the middle of getting dressed, his shoes untied, his tie undone. "Harry? What's the emergency?"

Harry leaned one hand against the doorpost while he panted. "I need your help. Or Ginny's. Or both."

"I'm expected in the Wizengamot in half an hour, but Ginny has office duty today so she can see you," Theo said, opening the door further to let Harry in.

Ginny came walking down the stairs, wearing a black pantsuit. Once Ginny had been officially sworn in as a solicitor, Hermione had taken her shopping in the muggle world and Ginny had fallen in love with the sharply cut pantsuits she found there. She wore nothing else to the office these days.

Ginny raised a single eyebrow as she stopped in front of her friend. "Harry? What's going on? Please don't tell me that lethifold you caught ate someone. That's going to be a challenge to defend in front of the Wizengamot."

"No, no." Harry shook his head and finally felt like he could breathe again. Ginny was an amazing solicitor. She would be able to help Tom. "My dad has lost his mind and he's arrested my boyfriend for Dumbledore's murder even though I'm sure the old man just died of a heart attack."

Ginny blinked. "Okay, tell me everything. But first take a few deep breaths. Blippy, tea for two!"

After they sat down in the sitting room and Harry finished a strong cup of Earl grey he was able to tell Ginny the whole story.

"Pfft." Ginny said with an unimpressed snort. "They probably don't even know the cause of death this soon after he died. We'll demand an autopsy first thing. That should get your man off in no time."

"Thanks," Harry said, finally feeling like things would be all right again. He hadn't dared attack his father that morning, not with four other Aurors around. Harry knew James would arrest his own son in a heartbeat and with Harry behind bars as well there would be no one to arrange for legal help and to ensure a fair trial was held. Tom had understood this much as well, and he'd gone quietly with James while giving Harry a reassuring smile. After that Harry had gotten dressed in a hurry and apparated to Ottery St Catchpole at once.

Ginny and Harry used her floo to get to the Ministry and Ginny marched them straight to the office of Susan Bones, Head of the Auror Department. Susan was of course the niece of Amelia Bones, who had been Head of Magical Law Enforcement for many years until she eventually ran for Minister for Magic which she remained to this day. Susan's father, and Amelia's brother, Edgar Bones was the current Head of Magical Law Enforcement. Good old nepotism at its finest.