Chapter 17 Secret

Start from the beginning

Sunoo had no other choice. Maybe it's not bad to try something new so he determinedly held the paint brush and start limning on the canvas.

Minutes had passed and Sunoo find himself having fun holding the paint brush facing the canvas. It was relaxing and calming his insides the soft music playing on the speaker make it better. He glanced at Niki noticing he keeps on glancing at him, he didn't mind it but the passion in his eyes was making him curious on what he is painting.

" Yah stop peaking. "

" I'm not peaking you're the one who keeps looking at me! " Sunoo retort back. Niki moved away from him and pour his attention again on what he's doing Sunoo doing the same.

" I'm done look, " Once he heard the younger's voice, he shifted his gaze to him. His mouth went agape.

Niki just painted his side profile while he was painting too. That's why he keeps on glancing at him earlier. Sunoo can't help but to feel touched. It was so pretty and realistic enough to be mistaken as a picture taken by a photographer secretly, captured it with a camera.

He didn't know Niki had such talent.

" Do you like it? " Niki awkwardly smiled scratching the back of his head seeing Sunoo widely smiled make him look away.

"  I love it! You're amazing how could you do that? "

" It's just my talent i guess? " the younger shyly said. The older keeps looking at Niki's masterpiece so mesmerized by it.

" You can have it if you want. "

" Really? oh thank you Niki! "

" What did you paint tho? " Sunoo proudly showed his work, Niki creased his forehead.

" I tried making a portrait of you. "

" Is that a frog? "

Sunoo flicked the blond boy on the forehead. He frowned.

" I tried my very best to draw that only to get an insult in the end?!" Sunoo sulked. Niki burst out laughing and lay his arm on the older's shoulder.

His work wasn't good as his but Niki appreciated it. He didn't know he would tried making a portrait of him it was very unexpected. He just tried teasing him because Sunoo gave the best reactions.

" I love it thank you, hyung. "

Niki genuinely smile stealing the canvas away from Sunoo and stare at it. He grabbed a pen from his pocket.

Sunoo formed his lips into a little smile watching the younger. He looks adorable putting his signature on his not-so-good portrayal.

The two spend hours of sketching and smudging paint to each other's face. They're having so much fun that their voices reached outside the painting lounge inside the building and they forgot about the hot coffee and newly baked donuts, now already cold.

Sunoo splattered white paint on Niki's forehead, Niki doing the same on his cheeks with yellow paint.

" Yah stop! "

Sunoo and Niki decided to leave the art studio, Niki bought him. They head to the mall walking sharing one umbrella to avoid getting wet.

As they arrived at the mall, Sunoo dragged Niki to the face shop where different kinds of skincare products were being selled.  Sunoo's eyes turned into hearts seeing the place.

" This is pretty expensive, " Sunoo said as Niki keeps throwing jars of creams, lotion, facial wash and many more now he's looking at a lipbalm.

" This is all your fault these products are literally eye-catching, " Niki throw the lipbalm he was looking into the basket the older was holding along with his things that he bought too.