Sif huffed, "Whatever. But if you were trying to win me back, would you play a boombox for me?" Damon smiled and leaned his forehead on hers, "If I was trying to win you back, I would do something way grander than play an old boombox in your backyard, which is also my backyard if you hadn't noticed." Sif grinned and kissed him fiercely. He happily kissed back, pulling her closer as her fingers played with the baby hair on the back of his neck.

Suddenly, the music turned upbeat and they turned their heads to see Stefan walking away from the DJ triumphantly. They locked arms and joined Elena at the bar and looked at Stefan dancing with Kelly Donovan. Damon playfully gasped, "Have I entered an alternate universe where Stefan is fun?"

Sif lightly hit his chest and demanded he cut his brother some slack. Elena worriedly asked, "Is he gonna be okay?" Damon answered her question, "Eventually. One way or another." It didn't seem to ease her worries as they looked at each other and then watched Stefan. Elena spotted her aunt and excused herself.

Damon offered Sif a drink and then proceeded to drag her everywhere in search of Liz because he "has to make an appearance." They spotted her standing alone in a corner and approached her. Damon complimented, "You know I love a woman in uniform but I have to side with this one. You look...you look smashing." Liz laughed, about to wave off the compliment but Sif agreed, "He's right. You look beautiful. I dare say, you might be able to outshine me."

Sheriff Forbes chuckled, "I don't think that's possible, you look amazing. But thank you." They clink glasses and Liz continued, "I needed that. You know, Damon, I had my doubts about you at first but like everyone else on the council you've won me over." Damon replied, "Thanks, Liz. It's nice how welcoming the council has been. I like my life here in Mystic Falls. Starting to feel like home again."

Liz seemed hesitant but addressed Sif, "Damon told me that you also know about vampires." Sif nodded, saying how she hated vampires after losing her father to vampires and would help kill them in any way she could. Liz nodded and grimly said, "Well, you're not gonna like what I have to tell you. Johnathan Gilbert's claims check out. Blood bank, the missing people, all of it's true. We might have a problem." Damon had filled her in on what happened at the council meeting and how Johnathan was proving to be a pain in their ass.

But before Damon could say anything, Jeremy Gilbert arrived and interrupted them. Jeremy spoke, "Excuse me, Sheriff. I was curious if there's been any more information about what happened to Vicki Donovan?" Liz answered, "It was an overdose, Jeremy." Jeremy scoffed, "Yeah, but her body was buried. Somebody must have done that."

Damon looked uncomfortable and Sif seemed confused as Sheriff Forbes replied, "We're aware of that. The investigation is ongoing but there's nothing more I can tell you at this time. I'm sorry." Jeremy sulkily replied, "It's okay." and left.

They engaged in small chatter after that before Damon and Sif excused themselves and moved to the bar. Sif punched Damon in the arm and Damon yelped, holding his arm and looking at her incredulously. Damon muttered, "What the hell?" and Sif answered, "Why would you hide a body somewhere it could be found? I don't care who thinks what but we should not have to move. I do not want to leave yet, Damon." Not while there is a doppelganger in town.

Damon reassured her, "Relax. We won't have to move anywhere. I didn't know you were already this attached to the town. I'll deal with it." Sif muttered, "You better." Just as they got their drinks, Elena joined them and asked, "Have you noticed what your brother has been up to?" Damon retorted, "No, I have been too preoccupied with yours." She looks at him confused and Damon clarified, "Jeremy has been asking questions about Vicki Donovan's death."

Elena argued, "He knows that her death was ruled an overdose." Sif scoffed in her glass as she drank and Damon replied, "Really," He imitated Jeremy, "Oh but sheriff, someone buried her. Who would do that?" I know I know! Me! I mean I could compel him but he's wearing vervain."