Stefan looked at her thoughtfully and asked, "How did this friend of yours learn to control? Did someone teach him?" Sif sat up excited and faced him. "I did! I can teach you too if you want. I have impeccable control," she boasted. Stefan looked at her and deadpanned, "You killed two people yesterday. And then made me and Damon clean up the mess.'

Sif shrugged, "So? That wasn't me losing control. I just don't care about humans and they were delicious. You should have tried a sip when I offered." Stefan wondered, "I don't remember you being this tactless in 1864." Sif chuckled, "I have always been like this. You were just a human and my lover's innocent baby brother. So I figured it wouldn't go well if I told you my stories and corrupted that innocence of yours. Now you're a vampire and it doesn't matter anymore. So, do you want me to teach you?"

Stefan stared at her with his eyebrows raised. If she didn't care about humans, then he doubted she would properly teach him how not to kill people. He shook his head slowly and denied her offer, "No it's okay. I'm fine with animal blood." His phone rang and he jumped to pick it up, "Hey look it's Elena! I gotta take this. Bye." He pushed the almost empty bottle in her hand and rushed out of the room.

Sif looked at the door and the bottle in her hands. She shrugged and took a sip, heading towards the kitchen for some blood and snacks. After making some popcorn and heating a glass of blood, she settled down in front of the new TV she made Damon get in their room, and started the movie marathon she had planned for today.

That was how Damon found her when he came back. Popcorn on the floor, an empty blood glass, and she burrowed under the covers with a tissue box in hand. He called her name hoping for her to come out but instead, she reached her hand out and pulled him down to watch with her. They spent the next hour or so watching The Notebook till it was time to go to The Founders' Day 154th Anniversary Kick-off Party.

Damon changed into a suit and Sif changed into her new dress. A one sleeve black short dress. She kept her hair open, curling them slightly, and carried a small grey purse in her hand. Damon could hardly keep his hands off her. Taking Stefan, they arrived and Sif smirked as many people nearby couldn't take their eyes off of her. Damon noticed it too as his grip on her waist tightened and he glared at some guys close to them.

Stefan groaned as they entered the building, "Oh god! I shouldn't be here." Damon teased him, "Come on, don't be a downer, it's a party for the founding families! That would be us. It would be rude to skip it." "I liked you a whole lot better when you hated everybody," Stefan complained. Damon replied, "Oh I still do. I just love that they love me."

The three laughed and Sif picked up a flute of champagne from the waiter. Damon looked at Stefan and asked how he was feeling and Stefan replied, "I'm good, I'm fine." Damon pushed, "No cravings? No urges? Is that whiskey you've been drinking all day doing its job?" Stefan humorlessly laughed. Damon muttered, "We are who we are, Stefan. Pretending doesn't change that."

Stefan retorted, "Nothing will make you happier to just see me give in, huh Damon?" Damon waved it away saying, "Whatever, it's inevitable." Sif chimed in the conversation, "I still think you should consider my offer, Stefan. It will help you." Damon looked between them confused as Stefan answered, "Yeah, I'll, uh, I'll think about it. Well, I'm gonna find Elena." He left as Damon mockingly called after him, "Don't embarrass me, young man!"

He then turned towards Sif and asked, "Well, M'lady, would you like to dance with me?"He offered his hand and Sif accepted his hand with a smile. He led her towards the dance floor and twirled her around, before easily falling in step with the other couples on the floor. She put her hands on his shoulder as he put his hands on her waist and they swayed to the music.

Sif spoke up, "You know, I still don't get why you haven't played a boombox in my backyard. I mean you even own a blue car." Damon groaned, "Because we're not in Say Anything and I'm not trying to win you back, I already have you. Also, Llyod owned a blue Malibu, I own a blue Camaro. There's a difference."