Hunters.

Psyche pov (in Medea's body)

A candle lamp was lit. "Where am I" I spoke. "It's dark.." it's so dark and I can't see very well. *flinch* "You are not Lady Medea." "But why...are you pretending to be her?" "N-no..." saying that I turned to my original long blonde hair and green eyes. "No! I—" I tried again, but... "I shall behead you this instant." Eros said holding up a sword. The hands grabbed me and held me in place. "P-please....please...spare me...." I said as he beheaded me..*PANT, PANT*I woke up as the maid was opening the curtains to let sunlight in.

Back at the market place

With Eros and psyche(Medea)

"Psyche. Why aren't you answering?" He leaned to see her crying.

 Why aren't you answering?" He leaned to see her crying

"I'm sorry Eros.I didn't tell you because I thought you'd be worried...but..." Medea said the rest whispering in his ear. ".... First..we should go somewhere else."

They moved to the forest in the imperial carriage.

'To be honest...after my bouts of fainting..I feel as if I've lost parts of my memory. I thought reading might help bring them back.' Is what Medea whispered. "Weren't you disappointed that I didn't even notice?" Eros asked holding her hand. "I was just so heartbroken and sorry...that I had lost the memories of the days we had shared." She answered fake crying. "What should I do with you?!" Eros shouted. 

Medea pov

We hold each other tightly as if worried...but perhaps we are worried about different things. "Please tell me..about our precious memories."

Back at the Solon mansion 

Where psyche was in Medea's body drinking tea.

Psyche pov

Did I have that nightmare because of my guilt? "My lady...I've brought some scones."

The servants who where confused by the sudden change in their master's demeanour....soon opened their hearts as if they'd been longing to.

The duke leaves the house often....the duchess is ill in bed and the youngest daughter of the house of Solon, Lady Jubellain is currently busy getting an escort, but....I heard she and Lady Medea spend a lot of time together.

I think I could stay safe if I just carry on like this...but I still can't remember her face.

but I still can't remember her face