Chapter 2

"NEZUKOOOOOOOO". "ZENITSU LEAVE HER ALONE!", I got woke up by yelling.

Again, remind me why I chose to sleep in the same room as these 2 morons?, Zenitsu and Inosuke.

Slowly sitting up, I see Tanjiro standing in front of Nezuko, while Zenistu is trying to get to her.

And Inosuke is still... sleeping... how does one sleep through this?

When Nezuko saw me, she slid past Tanjiro and ran towards me. "Hey Nezuko!" I smile at her as she hugs me.

I hug the girl back. "Nezukoooo" Zenistu tried walking towards us, but Tanjiro stepped in front of us "You are not!".

"Tanjiro pleaseeee" Zenitsu begged, but Tanjiro did not budge. Soon Zenitsu gave up and just sat down in a corner, Nezuko was braiding my hair.

"Y/n, you never told us about your Breathing style" Tanjiro said as he sat down on his sleeping bag.

"Oh?, Right, I guess I forgot" I say "Well you see.... I don't have a breathing style..." Tanjiro and Zenitsu looked at each other in shock, "D-D-DEMONNNNN!" Zenitsu yelled.

He is a total Moron.. "ZENISTU SHE IS NOT, SHE WALKED IN THE SUN" Tanjiro bonked Zenitsu on his head. "OW" Zenitsu crossed his arms.

"How did you pass Final Selection?" Tanjiro asked.

"I can kill Demons, I was gifted with speed and strength, but I am not really that powerful" I said while I started braiding Nezuko's hair after she braided mine.

"Not that Powerful?, A person who passed without even having a breathing style is strong!" Tanjiro said with a smile.

I smiled back at the boy. All of a sudden we saw a pillow fly past me and Tanjiro and hit Zenitsu straight in his face "STOP YELLING".

Can you guess who threw the pillow?.

"AH" Zenitsu yelped as he fell to the floor.,

I tried not to laugh but I failed, I burst out laughing, I tried ok...

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" Zenitsu yelled, "FOR YELLING YOU BAFOON!" Inosuke yelled back.

And then they started yelling at each other. "Right Y/n, how about you wanna go for a walk?" Tanjiro asked. I nodded.

We put Nezuko in her box as we got dressed. And.... Zenitsu and Inosuke were still yelling.

..

"How do you put up with those 2?" I ask Tanjiro while we walk, "I had 4 siblings".

"had?" I ask. Tanjiro nodded looking a little sad. "I'm sorry that I asked!" I swung my arms in the air. "No no, its okay, Don't worry" Tanjiro said.

Tanjiro started explaining his past, and how he ended up here, "W-wow... I'm.. sorry that happened to you" I said, feeling bad for the poor boy. "Don't worry!" he said with a smile.

Even though he has been through so much.... he is still happy and kind hearted...

"Why don't you tell me about your past?" Tanjiro asked.

"Erm.. sure, I don't see why not" I said "I have a older brother named Haru, he is the 'golden child' of the family, he is perfect in every way possible, strong, smart. As a child I looked up at him, but my parents.... they were not fond of me. Haru helped me when I was growing up. I heard my parents scold Haru for helping me at all. They said that I don't deserve any help. I trained alone. I did not want to be caught by my parents. When I learned how strong I was, I decided to become a Demon slayer, Even if I had no Breathing style, I wanted to prove my parents wrong for thinking I am weak".