A Day To Remember (publish on v'day)

It's been a couple of months sense you and alastor had gone on a date, and sense today's Valentines day you decided to go out with alastor.

You chose a very nice looking tux and wrapped a jacket over it to make it look really cool.

On the other hand al was wearing his normal red tux but it looked newer and more clean.

"ready to go love?" You say your mouth slightly opening, "holy, you look amazing dear" you say as a bit of blood ran down your nose, "thank you, uh m/n, your bleeding on your tux" alastor replies helping to wipe it off.

"Yes I am ready to go" al says giving you a peck on the cheek after, "alrighty. Charlie, vaggie you have everything you need, correct?" "yup!" Charlie replies to your question, "don't worry he'll be fine" vaggie says while holding a fussy k/n in her arms,  "if you insist, see you both tonight!" And with that you and al where off to your date.

The Date:

The first thing you both did where eat some sweets at a local bakery, you got al some of his favorite sweets, then went to a very fancy restaurant, and walking into a very lovely rose garden

"these are lovely flowers if I must say. I guess its been awhile sense I've seen something this pretty" alastor says a smile on his face, "here..." You reply taking one of the roses off the bush and giving it to alastor, a soft blush appeared on his cheeks from this movement,

'How's your chance m/n, its now or never' m/n thought. While alastor was paying attention to the flowers   m/n got on his knee, when al turned around he covered his mouth with his claws, "alastor, will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" M/n said uncovering a beautiful ruby red ring,

All al could do was nod his head multiple times, a small smile was place on you lips at this, standing up you gently place the ring on his wedding finger, "I love you so much m/n" alastor said wrapping his arms around your neck, hugging him back y...

All al could do was nod his head multiple times, a small smile was place on you lips at this, standing up you gently place the ring on his wedding finger, "I love you so much m/n" alastor said wrapping his arms around your neck, hugging him back you picked him up and you both enjoyed the rest of the date.

"soo~ when's the wedding?" Charlie says hitting alastors elbow with her own, "a few weeks from now" m/n replied walking in from the kitchen.

                                                                     HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!