ch.1, pg:15

Its been around four hours of you and al chatting, looking at the time you quickly grabbed alastor's arm and headed towards the kitchen, al had a small blush on his face that you thought was cute, once you reached the kitchen you let go off al's hand walking over to the fridge to get breakfast ready, after the 30 or so minutes past breakfast was ready you made scrambled eggs for breakfast today (just found out Alastors a cannibal so) you also found some venison giving alastor that instead, then you heard some footsteps from upstairs both you and the deer turned to see a very sleepy princess, "hey kiddo, how'd you sleep?" You asked the girl, "lovely.." Charlie yawned wrapping her hands around you, looking over to see a jealous baby deer standing there looking like he's going to kill someone, "hey charlie," "mhm" Charlie replied, " can you wake the others and say I made breakfast?" You asked the shorter girl, nodding her head and smiling she ran upstairs like a little kid, ( I just imagine that and its wholesome) After around another ten minutes you heard charlie talking to vaggie, after everyone was settled in a seat you gave them their food (I kin for mama m y/n) "husk put the beer away it's to early" you said as if a mother talking to a child, " ugh, fine" husk said, " don't play with me husk I have a chankla and I know how to use it.." You threatened husk, everyone but alastor was terrified so husk put the bottle back while everyone also stopped talking and ate, a giggle could be herd from the tall man as a soft smile was planted on your face.
When everyone was finished you grabbed their plates and started to wash them,

honestly even if this redemption thing didn't work at least you and Charlie wouldn't be so lonely in the hotel, plus you got to meet new people and help charlie.
Also for reference Charlie is 5'6 while you are around 7'3 (height reference)