25 : So Fukin Precious.

Start from the beginning

All those nasty and unholy thoughts that he was trying to block rushed in his mind like a wave of tsunami.

He literally fought his smile when he saw Trysta cleaning his small scratche with utmost care and softness.

So fukin precious!!

He thought and pulled her up just by his one hand and settled her on his lap.

She gasped at his sudden action and looked at him with her wide teary eyes.

Her lips started wobbling and then she hugged him tightly while hiccuping in his arms.

She was scared. Scared for him, and he knew that. He couldn't help himself and hugged her more tightly and started rubbing her back.

Great !! Here he was injured but consolation was needed to his little wife.

"Kitten it's fine, but from now snd on never shoot like this unconsciously." He said softly but strenly.

She just nodded her and pushed herself more closer to him, seeking warmth and comfort.

Xavier was enjoying their moment and proximity cheekily when his little woman seriously shoked him while suddenly grabbing him by his cheeks and slamming her soft lips to him.

It was very first time when shy Trsyta has took the initiative for something so intimate. It did shocked the devil but it also made him feel special.

She started kissing him aggressively at first but then her moves become soft.

He knew that her emotions were all over the place, she indeed is very sensitive. So having enough of his cooky self, he decided to stop his mischievous and sincerely handle his kitten.

He hold her from her waist and made her straddle him and taking the control he started kissing her fiercely. She moaned in the kiss and pulled him closer to her by grabbing his nape.

Both of then where trying to take the control. Their tongue inside their mouth were fighting for the dominance.

Non of knew what has possessed Trysta, but when she grind her trobbing core to his already swollen cock, both of them shivered and moaned at the same time.

Having enough of the vixen Xavier spanked her hand on her Bum causing her to grind her core more fiercely on him, with non of them breaking the kiss.

He spanked her hard again and started giving her open mouth kisses on her jaw and neck.

Neither of them knew how they end up in this situation and how things become so heated, but however it had happened, they were enjoying it to the fullest.

Trysta was panting badly and was all hot and bothered. She still remember how much she was scared for him and how her fear led her to kiss him aggressively.

She was scared that she have killed him with her stupidity.

But now non of them remember why they were here at the very first place. It was just them and their intense desires swirling in the air.

"Ahh..." Trsyta moaned when her devil boy her hardly on her neck while spanking her both butty at the same time.

She clutched his hair from the back very tightly while closing her eyes and throwing her head back. She could feel intense throbbing and sensation in her pussy.

Just to calm that feeling she rubbed her slef more fastly into his painfully giant clothed cock.

"Fuck Trysta..!" He groaned and grabbed her both bum with his hand to stop her from moving.

He knew he have to stop this, otherwise he would do something for which she is absolutely not ready yet.

Slamming his lips with hers, he stood up from his place he started walking out of the bathroom.

Coming inside their room he throwed her on the bed and got a whine of need from his vixen wife.

She needs a punishment!!

He instantly hovered over her small body and put her both hands above her head while grabbing them in his one hand.

"Xavie...."
"Shhh...."

he shusshed her as soon as she was about to whine again.
He loved this needy Trysta.

"Now kitten....be a good little girl and don't tempt me to punish you." He whispered near her lips and gave a chaste smooch to her red swollen lips.

She looked at him with her big doe like eyes with hurt clearly visible in them.

Hurt and shame of rejection spread in her heart like a fire. Her face heat up in shame and tears started forming in her eyes.

He instantly knew what she was thinking. Not giving more chance to her wild assuming mind , he rubbed his clothed swollen cock on her dripping core.

She gasped at the feeling and arched her back. He sweared he almost cummed at her voice and reaction.

Cursing he rubbed himself more into her but this tym fastly and roughly.

"This is what you do to me kitten." He whispered and continued rubbing himself on her.

"Oh -oh god...!!" Trysta almost yelled while closing her eyes and panting heavily.

At that time he knew he gave her a mind blowing orgasm and he couldn't be more proud of himself.

But now what about his paining blue balls ?!

*****

Ciao dear readers !!

So as promised I updated as Xavier's Trysta reached 70k reads already.

I hope you all enjoy the chapter throughly.

Am sorry my single readers but belive me I can also feel your
pain😭🤚

Okk guys now next update will be after 5th March as my exams are starting from 21th Feb till 4th March.

That's why I updated today even after having no time while preparing for the exams.

So do share your views and do follow me on wattpad and on Instagram 'author_priyaraj' to know more about updates and stories.

Till then,
Stay safe and be happy

🤎P.