Chapter 6 - Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

"What she say?"

I looked at Wanda nervously and then at Yelena the same way then looked down and started scratching my hand and so Yelena out her hand in-between and held my hand.

I then said "I- um... I don't know how to say this..."

"Say what? You don't have to." Yelena said while holding my hand tighter.

"Well... fuck... um... this is going to sound crazy... and you'll think I've lost my mind... but um..."

I sat in silence and kept thinking How to say it. How to say it.
How to say it. How to say it.
How the fuck do I say it?!
It's gonna scare them off if I say.
I cant say. But I want to. No, I'll scare them off and they never see me the same. Shit!
I cant do this anymore. I want this to stop. Please make it stop.
Wait... Wanda?

I was tearing up as my thoughts were going and when I remembered about Wanda I looked up to her to see tears in her eyes.

Fuck.
I've done it. I've gone and done it.
Wanda... I know your in my mind. But please I'm sorry.

I put my head down and start crying again and so Yelena pulls me close to her and Asks "What's wrong?"

"I can't say. It will scare you off. I mean look at Wanda... I forgot she was in my mind again and I was thinking stuff and now look what I've done. I-I I can't anymore. I just want all this to stop."

"Hey. Hey. It's ok I'm here. You don't have to say its fine."

"I know I want to say but I also don't. Tony?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry to say this... but can you leave?"

"It's ok and yes sure anything you need just shout."

"Thank you."

Tony walks out of the room and it leaves me with Wanda and Yelena.
Great. Looks like I'm going to scare them off.

"Ok. I'll scare you off I know I will or... or you'll think I'm out of my mind... or something like that... but... shit! I-I I'm sorry about this... both of you... I know this is Yeah I've said many times you get the point. Fuck I'm gonna hate this. I hate it already. Sorry I should just say."

"Y/n it's ok... just say. No matter what I will love you."

"Yeah it ok. And just know I'm only crying becuse I know you want it to be over that's why you cut yourself... I understand. But we are here for you and here for you forever."

I a sigh and then nod.

"Fuck... um... ok. So thing is... I can talk... to um... the dead... but only people who I care about... becuse of my power... and I found out in the bathroom... befor I blacked out... I know it sounds crazy but I've only spoke to the dead twice now." I looked down in disappointment not wanting to see the reaction on there faces and added "The first time I spoke to the dead... was well... when Nat was training me both physically and mentally also with my power... then when we had a break... I spoke to my brother... my twin brother... and after I spoke to him I had a full on panic attack and Nat helped me..." I start scratching my hand again and Yelena does the same thing and puts her hand in-between so I stopped scratching and held my hand tightly.

Yelena then questioned "who did you speak to in the bathroom?"

I let out a sigh knowing this is going to shook them but also not. "Nat... I spoke to Nat. And also my hole family meaning My mother, father, sister, twin, and little brother..."