Chapter 6 - Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

After a long time Wanda started getting tired becuse she was using her power non-stop for a long time and so she looked at me and I shouted at Tony "Wanda's getting tired! She's loosing control ill hurry if I were you!"

He was cleaning her wounds and then applying a bandage tight but not to tight ready for when Wanda stops using her powers.

"Ok done! Wanda you can stop now. Wanda?"

"Wanda?!"

Wanda collapsed to the floor from being tired. "Shit not Wanda too. Fuck! Tony Wanda has collapsed!"

"Shit ok!"

I moved a bed next to Y/n and put Wanda on it and so Tony rushed to her as I moved to the other side of Y/n holding her hand.

Tony then got Wanda awake and the she was confused of what was happening and so Tony was explaining and then Wanda saw
Y/n next to her and she saw what had happened and remembered everything.

Ok one back to normal one more to go. Come on Y/n you can do it, please please live.

After 2 more hours I just remembered that Wanda had done us all dinner and so I quickly said in a sad tone "Shit Wanda... I'm so sorry we didn't eat your dinner."

"It's ok. I can make it again. When y/n wakes up." She said reassuring me and so I nodded at her with a slight smile.

I really hope she's gonna be OK. She got to be.

"She'll be ok, don't worry. She's a fighter."

"You, read my mind... didn't you?"

"Yeah... um... I'm sorry."

"It's ok. How long have you been in my mind?"

"Well I was in the mind of both you and Y/n when she couldn't speak. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't of been in yours I didn't ask I'm truly sorry."

"It's ok... so you know how much I care for her."

"Yelena. Its obvious. Anyone can see it. You don't need to read minds to see how much you care for Y/n. And might I add how much she cares for you."

"Yeah that's true. And she does?"

"Yes! Of course she does!"

Wow this is great. I know she loves me but Wanda telling me this is making me feel a lot better.

Y/ns pov
I started to wake up from... passing out?
Last thing I remember was speaking to Nat and my mum, dad, twin brother, little brother and sister. Then Yelena and Wanda come into the bathroom then... darkness.

It was wired yes, obviously.
As I started to wake I heard a voice I love to hear and can recognise from miles away "Y/n! You're ok! Thank god you're ok!"

I look up at her and see she has tears in her eyes so I reached up and wiped them away and she gave me a little smile.

Then another voice I love and can also recognise from miles away "Thank god Y/n! You're ok! We've been worried about you."

Wanda then also had tears in her eyes so I wiped them away for her too giving both Wanda and Yelena a smile.

I dont know if I should tell them. Oh wait Wanda your in my mind again arnt you?

"Yes sorry."

"Sorry about what?"

"Oh right um... I went into Y/n's mind again and she said something."