Ran // Blind date

Start from the beginning

though most people adore you now... because of what happened in high school, you still have doubts about yourself that you ended up rejecting every confession you get. And before you know it, you're in your mid-20s.

"Fallen for who? y/n?" he scoffed. "I don't have any feelings for her! I just talked to her because I was bored. that's all! So you all better stop bothering her because I'm done with her!"

"Ah, Miss? do you want to try them out?" A sales lady tapped your shoulders, making you snap out of your deep thoughts.

"Ah, yes. Thank you."

Days have passed and valentine's day is here. You spent a lot of time in front of your vanity table to prepare so you'll look presentable and won't embarrass your friend who took her energy to set you up with someone.

You're a little early for dinner but that's okay, It's better to have a nice first impression so you'll have a higher chance for a second date. You texted your friend that you were at the restaurant and she cheered for you. After the little exchange of messages, you take a deep breath to calm your nerves.

Five minutes have passed and you saw someone walking towards your table, he's looking down while typing on his smartphone. He looks dashing, wearing a black suit that hugs his body well. He's tall and his hands are veiny. Oh, like those hands that I read in novels.

You smiled and was ready to greet him when his face turned your way. You immediately realized who it was.

"I just talked to her because I was bored." Those words echo inside your head while looking at him.

"Hi!" He greeted with a smile.

Wait, he didn't remember me? Ah, of course! Seven years have already passed. Why would he remember someone like me?

"Hi." You politely greeted back.

"I'm sorry that your original date can't come due to sudden important meetings. He feels bad if he suddenly cancels your date so he asked me to come here instead." He lied.

"Oh." You paused and sighed. "Well then, we can cancel this date so we don't waste each other's time. It was not nice meeting you." You then take your bag.

"You've changed, y/n," he mumbles, making you halt.

"You remember me?"

"Of course, how can I forget those beautiful eyes."

You scoff and look to your side, gritting your teeth in anger before looking back at him. "You still have that flowery tongue of yours, Haitani."

"You can taste them if you want. I can do many things with this tongue" he winked at you with a mischievous grin on his lips.

You can't control yourself anymore and slams the table. You then lean close to him, too close that he avoids his gaze and gulp.

"I will not allow you to bully me again, Haitani. I am not the same person seven years ago." You then stand straight and walk your way out of the restaurant. The male was left there alone as his heart pounded so fast. He then covered half of his face with his hand to hide his blushing face.

Dammit! She still affects me like this.

"Oh, you're early. what happened?" Rindou said. Ran quickly snatched his brother's drink and drank them straight.

"Woah, That bad?" Koko asked. Ran tossed the keys back to him and Koko catches them.

"It's y/n."

"What?! y/n... y/n?" The three guys said in chorus, Ran nodded and poured himself another shot of bourbon.