TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35

Start from the beginning

"Dad!" Vince said as Victor held up a hand. He and Erik were upset, but neither of them was showing it. Quickly Vic took a seat by Rodney while Erik sat beside Dimitri, who seemed a little better hearing his wife was alive. Still, it didn't help to know they had lost Natalie and Rylee.

"You trying to pull one of my stunts today?" Xerxes asked his father, walking into the room as he was trying to unhook himself. Luca stopped looking up at his sons, all with their heads tilted over to the side with a smirk.

"Damn Luc, I didn't take you for the escapee type. Scared they going to try and get blood while you awake?" Rodney smirked, walking past them. "Forreal laid your big ass down and rest. Our wives are okay. Dele just came out of surgery. You know she's a champ.... Nat and Ry didn't make it. Vic is holding it together, but I know he wants to punch something."

"Any idea of who done this?"

"No, we have all of our men searching the woods and half of the police department. I'm... we all are lost on this one. Usually, our enemies are open with their hate, but this time we know shit about who this is." Reece said, taking a seat just as Axel walked in. He didn't say anything, just walked over to his son, hugging him.

"You don't fucking get to scare me like that boy! I don't care how old you are. I am to leave this earth before you or another one of your siblings. Shit, Luca, I already lost one of my babies and your mother. I can't deal with losing another one before I go."

"I hear you, old man. You don't have to worry about me...."

"Dad, Mar had a heart attack too. It was minor, and it didn't stop her heart...."

"Long as she is alive. I don't want to hear about it. Just may sure it doesn't happen again. Takahiro, why are you in here and not with my daughter?" Luca said, making him nod, turning to the door. "I appreciate that you love me enough to come to check on me, Hiro. Tell my sweet pea that I love her, and her Mom will be okay." He finished as Hiro nodded, leaving. Soon as he did, Luca looked to AJ, and the boy knew immediately what he was about to say.

"I'm about to leave. I just wanted to make sure my parents, sister, and aunts were going to be okay. I know I need to get back to Lolo. Neveah, that will do. I don't want to take any more chances. I've been stupid enough."

"I'm glad you finally see it the same way we do. I will call the guards and have them lock her in the confinement rooms until she gives birth. Then we will see about locking her in an institution for a real evaluation. Not saying the twins or Dad didn't do a good job...."

"You saying she could have fooled us. I've been thinking the same thing. She wanted us to believe something was wrong with the baby the whole time besides checking on her. What about Ramiro?" Heav said, looking over at her father. He shrugged his shoulders, pointing to Xerxes and AJ.

"I'm going to talk to him. The man didn't seem to know much. Past the fact of her trying to get me to marry her. He didn't even know about the drugging, and the pregnancy was a surprise."

"Talk to him, but if something seems off, have the guard take him to the torture room. I will let you play because he will be your job and Ella if I feel that she needs to fucking go as well...."

"Xerxes, this could be someone after them...."

"Let's not jump to any conclusion right now. Plus, if Miro had enemies after him like that, they could have killed him a long time ago. Think about it, Josie. He leaves the estate just about every day without guards. The man works and comes back home like a religion. The only thing he is guilty of is spoiling that fucking brat of his." Xerxes said.

"How are you so sure? It could be him." Talia asked as Xerxes shrugged his shoulders and Reece handed her his phone. Talia smiled, shaking her head as she gave Reece back his phone.