"San..." He started, barely breathing the name as he threw his head back once again, feeling San's soft and warm tongue flick one of his nipples, tightly sucking on it- making Wooyoung cry in pleasure. He gave the other bud the same attention and moved down tracing the boy's body with his tongue and entering the small hole of his belly button, licking around it.

Wooyoung's body jolted at that, feeling his core tighten when the warm tongue moved circles inside the hole. San let his hands wander around Wooyoung's pants, loving the room being filled by his needy moans, telling San how needy he was- turning him on even more as he felt his bulge starting to hurt. He pulled the leather belt away and Wooyoung gulped, watching San how he took the belt and moved to tie Wooyoung's hands behind his back, with it.

San stood back up, not breaking the eye contact he turned the younger around. Now Wooyoung was facing the door and every second passing made him nervous. He felt San grab his ass and squeeze it, driving a mewled moaned from Wooyoung's lips.

San was now working on his leather belt as he quickly unbuckled it and threw it away, sliding his pants down he groaned, his member finally free.  "Do you feel it doll, feel how excited you get me" San whispered in Wooyoung's ears, bringing his hips close and dick touching Wooyoung's tied hands.

Wooyoung whined, moving his ass back to get the least friction he needed. San chuckled and held his waist in place, he removed the younger's pants- now hands resting over his bare ass, squeezing them. "So fucking beautiful" he groaned, hips moving to let his member touch his bare ass, both going insane at the thought of feeling each other.

Wooyoung's head rested on the door as San moved his hands forward to hold his dick and slide it through Wooyoung's buttcheeks and he whined, trying to pull his hand away. San did that once again, groaning in Wooyoung's ears making him shiver.

Biting his lips and holding Wooyoung's waist San slid his dick through the small hole between his thigh to meet the base of younger's dick, he quickly forwarded his hand to stroke Wooyoung's member and thrusting his hip from behind, groaning and breathing in Wooyoung's ears also biting his shoulder as the younger cried and moaned.

Wanting to feel more of the elder, Wooyoung moved his hips back only to receive a slap on his ass. "Can't wait to be filled up already? Huh?" San smirked when Wooyoung's breath hitched.

"Yes please! Please, please!"

This time it was San who's breath hitched. Wooyoung was asking, heck begging to be filled and why wouldn't San be generous to him. "Fuck" he mumbled and pulled the boy to the bed. Wooyoung quickly adjusted himself, impatient. San moved to untie his hands only to pin them above his head and tie them again, now using his belt as well to secure Wooyoung's hands to the headboard.

San took in the view, a whole exposed Wooyoung right in front of him as his big doe eyes stared back at him, making him drool. He could literally devour him and he was going to do just that. "such a pretty slut" San mumbled and watched as Wooyoung bit his lip, his dick twitching. "You love being called a slut huh. My slut" he whispered leaning forward, hovering over him- his dick just a few inches away from Wooyoung's painfully throbbing once.

Yes, Wooyoung loved being called that. It made him excited and he never even knew until San called him. Only the elder calling him a slut made his core tighten. He was being impatient once again.

"S-san please" he mumbled.

"Please what? Say! Speak! Beg what you want" San demanded, slightly grinding and sending the younger to a total bliss. The elder kissed his jaw and licked it, moving to lick his lips as Wooyoung shivered.

"Please, do -it" Wooyoung mumbled once again, too shy to say it. "Do what doll? I'm never gonna know unless you tell me" he replied now sucking on his neck once again.

submissive// woosanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें