𝟏𝟓. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘

HER eyes glazed around the paper of the diary, frowning to herself in sorrow

HER eyes glazed around the paper of the diary, frowning to herself in sorrow. these letters used to me the world to her, but then became nothing but hurt and pain.

when her and charlie first started this 'fling', it was nothing but innocence. two naïve teenagers who seemed to catch feelings for one another along the way of hating each other, all over a science project.

it was odd to her to think that her and charlie's odd relationship was out in the open. it had been a few days since the incident, and her brother hasn't spoken a word to her. her father only sent narrowed eyes, and short words.

this made her think of her diary. the one she would write in everyday. the one her mother bought her.

she never dared to pick it up, til now.

letting out a shaky breath, she opened the book, revealing the first chapter of the book. she chewed on her bottom lip, letting her eyes close.

reopening them, she stared down at the writing. it was messy, but not too messy to not read. her eyes wandered down to the first word, beginning to read this long hole of entertainment.

dear diary,
well, this is the first thing i'll ever write in this book. and in all honesty, i'm sure this will be the only time. i'm not one to write in diaries, as it just seemed to be a waste of time.
my mother bought it for me, and i only thought it felt right to let her know i did appreciate the gift, by putting it to use at least once.

i loved my mother, more then anything. i could proudly say she was my best friend. ( besides adam ) i always have wanted to grow up to look like her. she was everything every man wanted, and i wanted that too.

sometimes i feel lonely when i watch romance movies, thinking i'll never get that type of love other people have. but, i guess i have to realize it's just fictional. it's a shame, too. characters love seems so much better written, then just provided by a real persons feelings.

today was an amazing day, if i had to be honest. charlie conway fell right onto his face today, and gave himself a broken nose. i don't even know how he did it, but i wish i could have seen it. all i saw, was him walking out of the school, trying to pull himself together.
a slight part of me felt bad, but the other part soaked up the fact he'll be out of school for a few days, meaning he won't have the time to harass me with mean comments.

i swear to the day i die, i will always hate charlie conway. i don't understand how so many girls just swoon over him. he was immature, rude and disgusting. he can barely shoot a puck into a net.

my friend, hannah, told me that she liked charlie. i was shocked, to say the least. the fact she likes charlie makes me grimace.