𝟏𝟎. 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘, 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

THE sounds of cheers erupted through the rink as the hawks got once again, another goal

a smile formed on eliza's face as her team surrounded her, congratulating her in the shot. one more goal, and they would win. it was thankfully, a easier game then usual, as they were against district five.

the boys and herself set themselves up in their designated area, waiting for the referee to blow the whistle. she crouched herself down, tightening her grip on the wooden hockey stick.

a smirk came onto her face as she was now face to face with charlie. he stared back at her, staring into her brown eyes. his own grin formed, his rosy cheeks and dimples becoming more exposed.

she shouldn't be feeling butterflies from her enemy, especially during a game, but she was. she was completely flustered, turning red as a tomato.

charlie sent her a wink, right as the whistle blew. she was quick to action, grabbing the puck right away, and leading it to the district five net.

she could hear the shouts and cheers in the background from her teammates, and coach, but tried her best to ignore, and focus on the task at hand.

as she got closer, she began to lean to the right, causing district fives own goalie, greg goldberg, to lean her direction. she was swift to juke him out, making a fast turn to the left, shooting the black puck right into the goal, no faults.

a laugh escaped her mouth as she put her hands up in the air, feeling the boys tackle her for the win. she had only ever felt truly happy when she was skating, and it only helped more that she could win.

the buzzer ran through the stadium as they made their way to the box where their coach was located, throwing the helmets they wore off.

"hey, hey, hey, knock it off! that was a lousy third period. anybody could beat these pansies. i want you guys to stay hungry out there!" her coach explained, staring at the boys, before turning to the two twins.

"all right, nice goin' banks. new hawks record" he smiled at the two, putting his hands on one another's shoulders. they smiled up at him, giving a quick nod.

the group collected their items, moving off the ice to the locker room, preparing themselves to leave the icey structure.

"hey, you two looked amazing!" the twins heard as they were making their way out of the building, slowly turning themselves to face skyler and rick, who were jogging towards them.

a smile formed on the blondes faces, putting their arms open for their brother to run into, which he gladly did.

"wanna go out for dinner to celebrate? i'll pay" he retracted himself from the two, earning nods in response.