Part 12

After school, I met Justin in the courtyard. "Hey Callie, what's up?" He asked. "Well, how do you feel about Omi-chan and J-chan? I know you like Omi-chan." I said. "I did, then when she got together with J-chan, I thought, 'eh. I give up. I don't care. She's still my friend.'" I smiled. "Is there anyone else you like? Maybe Jessica?" "W-why? N-no." He said, turning red. I smiled. "I knew it! You like Jessica!" I said, excitedly. " N-no I don't. N-n-not at all. N-not like t-that a-at least." "Since when do you stutter?" I asked, a knowing smirk play across my lips. "F-fine. I do like her. A lot. Don't tell OK?" He asked. Well, that was easy. "Guess what." I said. "What?" "She likes you. She told me. Jessica told me she likes Justin." I said watching his face light up. "Really? If I ask her out, she won't reject me?" He asked excitedly. "No guarantees dude, but the chance of rejection is very small." I said. "Thanks Callie! Ima go for it!!" He said and ran towards the house he and Jessica shared. I smiled. My work here was done. Now I think it's time for me to play matchmaker for the symmetrical son of Lord Death. I went to go find kid.

I haven't updated this in forever. I kinda forgot about it so sorry! Here is more.
~Cali