Part 9

"Oh! I know Omi-chan!" I said. "I went to school with her before I knew I was a weapon." "She seems nice." Justin said. "And cute." We all laughed. Except Jessica. After lunch, I went up to Jessica. "Hey. What's up? You look down." I said. She grabbed my arm and dragged me into the girls bathroom. "You can't tell anyone!" Jessica said, "but I like Justin."  I just stared. Then I started to fangirl. "Omgomgomgomg!!!!!! You two would be so cute!" I squealed. "Shut it and don't say anything. Please." Jessica said. "Don't worry. My lips are zipped." I said. Then, as I was walking home, Stein caught up to me. "Hey" he said and grabbed my waist. "Ah! Stein! Hi!" I said, startled. "Let's hang out. Come to my house in 10 minuts" he said, and kissed me on the cheek. "OK." I said, blushing like a tomato. "You are so cute when you blush." He said, which made me blush more. I got to my house and pulled my long, pink hair into a high ponytail. I put on a black miniskirt dress with fishnets and combat boots. I put on black eye shadow, and put on red lipstick. I looked good. I walked over to Steins. He greeted me with a smile and a kiss. We went to his couch and he put a movie in. We cuddled on the couch. I missed most of the movie because 90% of the time, Stein was kissing me. When the movie was over, it was really late. He offered to have me spend the night.  I accepted. We ended up cuddling on the couch all night.