Kimiko's P. O. V:

Three days later...

"Alright! Finally!" I cheer as I fist pump the air and jump up and down. After three more days of being trapped in this prison of a hospital, I finally get discharged today. I notice the sun was setting through the window after I'd changed back into my old outfit which the nurses had washed for me, my weapons strapped to my back and waist. "I'm finally free of this stinking hospital!"

"See what happens if you stay out for the rest of your recovery, Kimiko-san?" The nurse says pointedly. "But if you'd have stoped trying to leave much sooner, you could've healed a lot faster."

I give her a deadpan look that blatantly says I don't care. Just then, the door opens and a man with chin length brown hair with some of it ceiling the right side of his face underneath his Leaf headband which is fashioned into a bandanna enters my room.

"Can I help you?" The nurse asks.

"Yes. I'm looking for Kimiko Sumire. I'm here to escort her to her new house Hokage-sama had organised for her."

"Good. You're right on time. Kimiko-san is ready to go," The brunette nurse says, gesturing to me. The man's eyes light up with recognition when he sees me, and he smiles.

"Oh, you're up on your feet! That's good to see."

"And, you are?" I inquire.

"I'm Izumi Kamizuki. I was the one who'd brought you into the hospital a few days ago," He introduces. I just give him an unhappy look, causing his smile to fade.

"Can we just get out of here now? I don't know how much longer I can stand being in this place," I say as I stomp past Izumo. He and the nurse gaze after me in surprise for a moment, before I hear Izumo hurry after me. "So, where is my house, anyway?"

Izumo responds as he falls into step beside me, "If you'll follow me..." He gestures as he turns down a street and I follow him. We soon reach a small two storey house made of white bricks with an oval shaped front door painted light blue. The shutters that no doubt lead to the main bedroom are also light blue, just the others. There are also some pink and purple flowers growing outside. It could do with anew paint job and the tiles are a little crooked, indicating it's old. It's not much, but it'll beat sleeping in a snake's cave any day. "Here we are. And here's your key. I hope you like your new house, Kimiko."

I take the key from the Chunin but don't thank him

"It's fine. I've slept in worse," I say vaguely.

Izumo scares me a last smile before he body flickers away. I go to put the key in the lock but pause as I sense a new presence. I peer over my shoulder to see a shadow disappearing into the trees. It looked like a person. Probably an Anbu Black Ops the old man Hokage had hired to watch me, in case I was a threat to his previous village. I heave a loud sigh of irritation as I shake my head, before I unlock my new house and enter.