Chapter 16: Corinthians 13:4

Start from the beginning

Rakan: we honestly don't care about rumors but some of them are very nasty... By the way I'm Rakan!

???: my name is Xayah if you're wondering... Don't bother hear those rumors, people can suppose anything and make stupid hypothesis but only you know the truth.

Rakan: and we don't care what's the truth actually, you seen like a pretty cool guy.

Some time of Xayah and Rakan not leaving y/n alone for a single moment later...

Sitting on one of the benches outside of the school waiting for evelynn, she said that since akali is not here she'll start picking me up after school...

Rakan and Xayah are sitting right besides me speaking about homework I have the luck that I always do my homework at midnight because my sleep schedule is not the only fucked up thing in my life...

Rakan: I'm telling babe! If you grab a bathroom plunger you can stick it in Mr Ryze's bald forehead!

Y/n: PFT....oh forgive me that was pretty funny...

Rakan: See Xayah! Atleast y/n laughs of my jokes!

Xayah: it's the 5th time this week you say "I want to stick a bathroom plunger on Mr ryze forehead" it's not funny anymore.

Then a purple Supersports car parked at high-speed in front of us... Oh shit here we go again... The copilot door opened and black smoke came out... And then it clarified and there was evelynn...

Evelynn: hey handsome~ Wanna go for a ride?~

Rakan: Sur-

Xayah: RAKAN!

I stood up and said goodbye to the arguing couple, apparently xayah didn't like Rakan's willing to get in the car. I got in the car and closed the door behind me...

Evelynn grabbed me by the cheeks and placed a small kiss on my lips before turning on the car...

Evelynn: How did school go?

Y/n: I got scolded and I met those two you can see arguing.

Xayah: WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY THAT?!

Rakan: OH c'mon! You would had said the same if instead of evelynn it was sett!

Xayah: THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

Evelynn just turned on the car and drove us away... She's been very chatty talking a lot about what she did this past 7 hours I've been away.

Evelynn: and then I proceeded to hit ahri with a frying pan because she would not admit she lost a bet.

Y/n: remind me again why you betted on...

Evelynn: To fuck you obviously. And I won 2 times now

Y/n: I-.... *sigh* I get that part but why again did you do that? Why did you hit ahri with a frying pan?

Evelynn: for fun obviously, why else would I hit that fox either way?

After telling me that kai'sa had broke them down and akali laughed her ass off during that call. I need to read that card Lux sended me....

Y/n: mistress can we make a stop at my apartment? I have to grab a letter so I can read it.

Evelynn: A letter you say? Who sends letters now days? Or better yet who sends it?

Y/n: apparently Lady Luxxana crownsguard. A good friend from my childhood...

We arrived at my apartment, I rushed over to open my door and after looking for it in my studio I finally found it...i returned to the car and while she drove I began reading it... And oh surprise it wasn't just one page....