~It's all your fault~

Start from the beginning

"If all goes according to plan, we'll be finished by late tonight" I said. We've been filming all day because we want to try get it done today so I can go back to producting the other songs. It's currently eight pm and we've been filming at different locations since six this morning.
Everyone was trying to get this done as quickly as possible. So instead of showing up to set and waiting for ages for them to set it up, they would set it all up and then I was arrive, shoot the scene and then head off to another location that has been set up.

We've finished all the off location scenes and now we're in a warehouse we're multiple rooms have been set up.

"That's great" Thomas smiled

"Why is it taking so long to start back up again?" Emily said, turning around to the room, she spotted the director and then she was gone.

"Poor directors about to get an ear full" I laughed

"Number one rule in life, don't piss off Emily" Thomas said

"Ok everyone back to their positions!" The director yelled throughout the room.

I slid off the big black jacket I had been given to keep me warm in between pauses, all I was wearing underneath was grey short shorts, a grey tube top and knee high grey stockings, We're filming the opening scene and I'm supposed to be in my pjs

"Kadie I will never be able to get over how amazing you look with blond hair" Thomas gushed. Admiring my straight blond hair, I was still wearing the wig from Friday.

"Thank you" I said

"Why don't you dye it? You've had it black for like ever" he said

"Im actually thinking about dying it blond"
I said, handing my jacket to Sebastian as I smirked and slipped out of his grip.
But he gripped my hand and pulled me back, pushing my body onto his.

"I think you should dye it blonde" he whispered into my ear, smirking

"Yeah?" I said, smirking back and silently giggling to myself.

"Yep" he said, nodding his head and smiling

"Kadie, we're starting" Emily shouted from the other side

"I gotta go" I said, gently kissing Sebastian before walking over to them. I could feel Sebastian watching me so I made sure to swing my hips as I walked.

****

Third person

"And then she said well fuck all of you, I don't want anything to do with your vibes" Kim said. Kim and Khloe has came over later that night to visit Kadie and update her on yet another fight they had gotten into with Kourtney, and the camera's came too.
They were  all in Kadie's trailer, sitting around the main table, Khloe and Kim were talking away and Kadie was sitting quietly just listening.

"And she says how she's now crying, and we're just like honestly shut the fuck up, your always crying" Khloe said

"Oh please shut the fuck up" kadie said slowly, dragging a hand slowly down her face as she spoke.