"No, you go make a call." Bailey says before watching her walk away then turning to me.

"Shes not legally changed her name, we had this talk when I hired her. She didn't know you worked here. She told me how she had dropped the Last name grey and I respected that." Ahe says trying to defend herself.

"Its fine. If you dont mind I'm going to try talk to my sister." I say before running after Isabella.

"Bella!" I say when I find her sitting on the floor in the storage room.

"Mer..." she cried looking up at me, I realised she was having a panic attack like she did when we were younger.

"Hey it's okay bella. It's okay." I said as I pulled her into a tight hug

"I didn't want to see you like that after years and I absolutely didn't want you to find out I go by my exs last name." She says when she finally calmed down.

"Hey its okay, you didnt legally change it so if you want to go back to it you ca- wait exs last name? Did you get married?" I ask her, if she did get married in hurt that I wasnt invited.

"No, we were engaged and we decided to use her last name because I was getting fed up of being called a legacy by people I didn't know." She says as she leans into me again.

"Would you ever go back to using grey?" I ask her as I play with her hair.

"I guess, how about I'll go back to grey when you have kids." She says with a small smile.

I forgot that she doesn't know anything about my children or marriage at all, here I am getting hurt that she didn't invite me to a wedding she didn't even have when I didn't invite her to mine.

"So you are changing your name back then? I have 3 kids." I say and she looks up at me.

"Wow, I guess I am then. Only if i get to meet them" she says with a soft smile.

We then spent the next half an hour catching up.

I told her about derek and how we had three sisters we didn't know about all older than her.

"Well I better go tell the chief I'm going by grey before she orders my lab coat in brooke." She says as she stands up.

"You still have to tell me about your almost weddings!" I shout out to her so she doesn't get out of it.

She just waves me off and carries in walking.

Now time to find Maggie and tell her that her other sister she thought she would never meet was here, oh also Amelia.

________

Isabella's POV-

"Dr bailey!" I said as I turned a corner and saw the woman.

"Yes dr Brooks." She asks me looking up from a piece of paper.

"Grey. Dr Isabella grey. I think it's time I go by my birth name dont you." I say with a chuckle.

"Ofcourse grey, I'll call the company that makes the lab coats so we can get the right name." She says with a nod.

"Wait your Isabella grey? As in meredith's missing gifted sister?" A woman with short brunette hair asks.

"Yes and I wouldn't say missing I just hid in New York for a very long while." I say with a jokingly smile.

"Well I'm Amelia shepherd-"

"Meredith's other sister. I know, we talked. It's nice to meet you." I say as I hold my hand out but she just pulls me into a hug.

I hug her back so I don't come off as rude.

"Have you met Maggie? Her and meredith have kept me up to help them find you for god knows how long." She says as she pulled back.

"No I haven't, but I probably will soon." I reply with a smile.

"Okay, well little grey you start tomorrow. What are you doing with the rest of your day?" Bailey asks pulling my attention off of Amelia.

"I'm going to find a AA group so if I need a meeting I know where to go." I say with a small smile.

She knew I was an addict, I didn't try to hide it. It was a part of me that I regret but that mistake is a big part of my life and helped me become me.

"You're and addict?" Amelia asks while looking at me intensely.

"Yeah, but don't tell meredith. I want to tell her myself." I say as I fiddle with the sleeve of my jacket.

"I won't, I'm also an addict. You can come to my meetings with me if you want and when you cant make a meeting come to me and we will grab Richard and have our own mini meetings." She says pulling me into another hug.

I quickly pull myself back, I'm not keen on hugs and one hug was enough.

"Sorry, I'm not good with hugging. But that sounds good thank you." She nods and smiles at me.

"Come on, it's my break, I'll take you to meet Richard webber and then we can grab a drink." She says with a smile.

"Oh I dont drink, when I do it leads me to doing drugs and I'm addicted to drugs.." I say awkwardly feeling bad for turning down a offered drink.

"Dont worry I was talking about smoothies or a coffee. I'm the same as you." She grabs my hand and leads me away from where we were standing.

"Wait did you say Richard webber?" I ask now recognizing the name.

"Yeah- oh wait I forgot your his ex affairs daughter. It's fine right?"

"Ofcourse it is." I say reassuring her.

"Then come on!" She says before dragging me again.

When she finished stops, we are stood infront of a man who looks around 70.

"Meredith! Wow your hair has got so long and you dyed it brown?" He asks looking at me me kindly.

"Oh no- I'm Isabella grey. " I say with an awkward laugh.

"Isabella?! The Isabella grey that disappeared after residency? At the age of 20?" He asks looking me up and down.

"Yeah, and your the man that slept with my mother broke up my parents that later had a one night stand and made me." He looks at me sheepishly making me giggle.

"I'm joking, don't worry." I say as I had my hand out for him to shake.

He shakes it before turning to Amelia as if to ask the main reason why we are here.

"Shes an addict!" She says as if it's a good thing.

"Well that is my cue to go." I say quickly walking off letting Amelia explain her out burst.

To awkward to stay at the moment.
________

"Isabella?!" I hear behind me as I was sitting by the coffee cart.

I looked up from my phone to see meredith.

"Hey sis." I say with a small smile.

"Hey isa. I was looking for you." She says as she sits next me.

She also steals my coffee before taking a sip and handing it back.

"Really?" I say with a chuckle.

She just smiles and nods before looking at the veiw, like I was a second ago.

"Mer.. I need to tell you something." I say playing with my sleeves.

"Okay? What's up."

"I'm an addict, well a recovering addict. I've been clean for 4 years and was using for 2." I say as I continue to play with my sleeves.

______
Not proof read.
1894 words.