EPISODE 6 - aishhhh!!! yahhhhhh!!!!!

Start bij het begin

JIN : good come on ( hold her hands and she later went to her room and jin went downstairs)

YN : ahh ahha ahhh( hissed in pain)

Somehow yn made her baby steps and entered her room.

Few minutes later...

She entered the downstairs trying her best not to show her pain

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She entered the downstairs trying her best not to show her pain.

JISOO : ohhh my baby ynie is up? Come and have your breakfast ynie!!! ( smiled)

YN : (bowed and took a seat near tae and jimin) good morning!!( bowed again)

EVERYONE : GOOD MORNING!!!!

everyone started to eat and they all finished eating. Bts went out for their mission. Lisa, rose and jennie went to the company as they had some urgent works. Jisoo will go to the company after she drops yn to school.

JISOO : yn ah? Ready to go to school?

YN : yeahh!!

JISOO : ( hugged yn) that's my little champ!!!!

They both went inside the car and went to the school

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They both went inside the car and went to the school.

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL :

JISOO : take care ynie!!! Fighting! (Smiling)

YN : bye unnie!! (Bowed) (smiled back)

Yn quickly went inside the school hall and saw jeon somi.

SOMI : hiii!!

YN : hey!!

SOMI : come it's late!!! We have only 2minutes!!

They both are freezing to death as it's their maths class

They both saw each other

SOMI and YN : ohhhh nooo( looking at each other)

They run and finally made it to class at the right time....

They took their seats. Yn saw her bullies(twice girls) glaring and smirking at her. Yn shrugged it off and listened her class.

TIME SKIP TO BREAK :

Yn went to the Cafe and sat there. Somi was not there as the sir called her to help her with some works.

YN POV :

Why do I have to live like this? ( big sigh, looking down) Everyone are punishing me!!!! Hmmm!!!! Even if I say what actually happens, it will put my life in risk! ( phew) .

Twice came and took a seat infront of yn, as yn is lost in her own thoughts she was unaware of the situation.

DAHYUN : (fake coughing to get her attention)

Yn saw them blankly and she was again in her own thoughts which made Twice angry...

NAYEON : YAHHHHH!!!!!

YN snapped out from her thoughts and saw nayeon and other twice members blankly.....

YN : hmm? ( calm tone)

NAYEON : Don't you give respect? Where the hell were you lost? Huh????

YN : ( confused) no-no-nothing!!! ( looking down)

Yn was about to go from there but tzuyu made yn to trip and fall on the floor. Yn fell down and everyone started to laugh. The whole class was laughing, yn felt bad and she suddenly about to go out but got bumped into a random guy.........

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Hit the star 🌟 and let me know whether you liked this episode. Let me know what you actually think about this ff in the comments😉. Stay tuned guys💜💫
Take care..........