My mind still wanders somewhere.

My main objective is just to go home and take Rosé with me.

"What do you think, Pres?" My thoughts broke when the student council secretary asked me, waiting for me to say something.

Shoot.

"Again. The Intramurals is going to commence 2 weeks from now. To avoid mess like what happened last year, we should implement rules like no alcohol, no after parties, and -," Rosé explained but I cut her off.

"No alcohol?" I complained.

"That's absurd," The school council treasurer named Sehun commented.

"But last year was a mess. The wild students are partying like there's no tomorrow. A complete mess, Pres," Jihyo, the secretary of the Student Council exclaimed and crossed her arms on her seat.

"So what's your suggestion, Pres?" One from the committee asked.

Rosé looked at me with concern on her face.

I stood from my seat and inhaled deeply. I stepped on front of my officers and get a pen marker. I started writing on the board and everyone's attention is on me.

The leader in me got awoken. I don't know what type of leader Lisa is in here but I'm sure she's pretty good despite of being a hooker of girls.

___

The meeting went great and I can see my best friend is impressed with me.

"You're just the Lisa in here like what you did earlier. That was natural," Rosé said.

"Really? Wow, I didn't know," I grinned and felt it as an achievement for today.

"Hi Pres!" A cute girl with chinky eyes waved at me and I waved back.

"Be careful, Lisa. Your weird thing might act against you," Rosé teased and I knew what she meant.

Everyone know the condition of Lisa in here. I almost forgot I have it since I got occupied by my best friend's presence.

"Do you have a car?" I asked Rosé but she shook her head.

Ahh Jisoo. Right.

I fumbled for my phone in my pocket and called Jisoo.

"Heya, Lisayah! Need me?" Jisoo answered.

"Hey, Jisoo! I'm wondering if you're available today?"

"Yeah. I'm just in the dorm. You coming here or not? What ya want to do?"

"Uhm. I want to visit your hometown," I blurted.

"For real? Why? That's like a 2 hour drive from here,"

Right. I sound creepy right now.

"Nah. Nevermind. See you in the dormitory then," I ended the call and heave a sigh.