"Can you help me?"

"Hmm... I only know a little about your life at home but just stick to basics or her personality," She said and I grimaced from the thought especially the Lisa in here had hooked up with lots of girls as what "other says".

"The ffff-? No way!" The hell. I haven't even hooked up with a girl. I've never been with a girl but I've been with a guy and we broke up 2 years ago. It wasn't love but more of just shutting my mom's mouth out so she will stop accusing me as a lesbian because I am not and never will be.

I certainly believe I am asexual.

"Come on, Lisa. I know it's not your cup of tea but Lisa in here is interested with girls. Not sure with boys but she's intersex and everyone knows!" Rosé protested. She already knew what's on my mind.

"Uh-uh, chipmunk. I don't want to do what she does, I want to change her," I said.

"Seriously?" Rosé exclaimed disappointedly.

"Why? What's wrong in changing her?"

"Nothing. It's just that. What if we, what if we come back then the Lisa in here will be. Uh.." She paused and let out a deep sigh. "Nevermind,"

This time. I saw a tinge of hope in my best friend's face. She trusts me, I can see it. She still believes that we can get out from this fake life we have.

"Don't worry. I won't change everything about her but just going to limit what she usually do," I said.

"What?" She asked confusedly.

I placed both of my hands on my bes friend's shoulder and looked at her eyes intently.

"From now on. My only focus is to find an escape in here. Nothing more. Okay?" I said and Rosé nodded with a smile on her face.

Someone cleared their throat from behind.

"Another target, Manoban?"

Oh shit. Not her again.

I removed my hands from my best friend's shoulder and faced the annoying bitch.

"She's my best friend. I will never hit on her," I said and I felt a pinch on my thigh. It's Rosé, signalling me to stop talking.

"Best friend what?" The feline eyed scoffed and smirked at me. "Oh boy, since when?"

"Just now," Rosé interrupted and held my hand.

I heard ooes and squeals from our classmates while the feline eyed girl just rolled her eyes.

"Freaks," the feline eyed muttered and sat on her seat.

There's a complete silence again when Rosé and I started talking again.

There's a lot of things that I still need to learn.

_______

"This is what we should do in intramurals -," the student council officers started proposing their ideas for the upcoming intramurals and I, as the President, pretended that I'm all ears.