The five new mobsters sat down and beckoned for the bartender to come. The girl glanced in their direction and help up a finger, as to say 'wait one second.' The ash blonde growled at this. Her red head compadre seemed to try and calm him, which surprisedly worked.

The bartender—which is you waltz over after serving a drink and gave a nod to the five newcomers.

"What can I get you all?" You asked, leaning your palms on the counter. They all ordered something different, making you inwardly frown. You gave a nod as you grabbed out two glasses, a cocktail, a wine glass and beer. You poured different liquids into each glass, making mental notes on which belonged to which.

'Wine for pinky, beer for red, vodka with ice for angry bunny, whiskey for smiley and a cocktail for a flirty cub.'

You swapped glances with the yellow haired girl, who kep sending winks and small waves at your way. You ignored her and slip everyone their desired drinks. You walked away with haste and tended to another thug, who seemed to shiver as he kept glancing at the group of five.

The four girl however, kept staring at the girl as she moved swiftly. She moved back and forth, grabbing glasses and liquids, shaking a concuction of liquors in one hand while pouring a few shot of whiskey with other. Sometimes, performing little tricks to entertain the absolute drunk. Their face would light up like a kid on Christmas. Her green eyes shone through the dark lighting and analysed everything as she worked,  taking extra care with her routines.

To the high classed mobsters, it was somewhat mesmerizing.

Your Pov.

I checked my watch and saw the time. 11:51. I gave a thankful sigh. Another night of misery was coming to the end. I served my last guy and hung up my bartending apron. I turned to see the same four girls taking careful sips and watching whatever was happening on stage. I noticed that the pink girl was no longer with them. I furrowed my eyebrows. They had been sitting there, drinking the same drinks for about two hours. I shrugged it off, as it wasn't my business. I walked back through the swinging doors and clocked out, ready to go home.

I walked through the darkened city, my ears out of my hood and my guard up. I knew what happened to unsuspecting girls out here. Bad shit. I husseled down the sidewalk, not wanting to be caught out. My ears twitched as I turned the corner to see a woman stumbling down the street, dangerously close to the road. She seemed to be off her face.

I ran, feeling the cold air hit my ears. I grabbed her by the arm and yanked her out of the way of incoming traffic. I held her up from kissing the concrete. She babbled incoherent words as I lifted her to her feet. I gave a small frown.

The lady was girl pinky from the bar. She wore an expensive looking dress with her faced caked in makeup. Her black and gold eyes wandered everywhere as her hair was knotted around her small horns.

"Ma'am? Are you alright?" I asked politely, trying my best to make her stable. She look at me and gave a goofy smile.

"Oh! I know you~. You're the cute bar-bartender!" She slurred, adding hiccups. I mentally face palmed as I started to walk with her.

"Ma'am, do you know your address? I'll take you home." I say, seeing this girl getting home unharmed pretty much impossible. She gave a laugh.

"Aw. At least, buy me dinner first~" she cooed. I rolled my eyes, regretting my choice. "It's just around the corner! I think." She added more hiccups as I nodded and walked with her. Her amr was slung lazily around my neck and she leaned most of her weight on me. I'm not the strongest, so it was hard to support her. Her heels we're also making this process insufferable.

After what felt like years, we made it to where she said she was staying. I looked up at the skyscraper and shrugged. High class, high accomodation. We walked in and I leaned her against the elevator. I stood outside the elevator door, giving the drunken girl a smile.

"Are you going to be alright from here?" I ask. She looked at me and gave me a pout.

"No....can you take me to the penthouse? Pretty please?" She asked, holding her hands in a pray gesture in front of her. I shrugged as I steeped inside. The elevator closed and we were sent upwards. She gave me a tight and sloppy hug. "Aw~ you're the best! I can't thank you enough, Batman!" She purred. I struggled not to strangle her at the name.

The elevator doors chimed open and n was meet with the penthouse. It was so modern and clean. I looked back at the drunken lady to see her hold her arms up high.

"Home sweet home!" She squealed. She turned back to me, almost falling over. I steadied her as she hugged me again. I wasn't a touchy-feely person, but I allowed it. "Thank you so so much, Batman!" I gave a weak smile as she pulled away and stumbled on her feet.

"It... was no problem. Have a good night." I give a short wave as I turn around and head for the elevator.

"Wait-!" I hit the call button and turned to see Pinky stumbling towards me with her phone out. She was out of breath from the ten feet she stumbled towards me.

"Can I get your number? You're, like... my new bestie now!" She waited anxiously as I gave her my phone contact. Personally, I didn't want anything to do with her. But its not like she'll ever call me, right? She slowly inputted my number, having to redo it a few times and I was on my way. I stepped inside and watched as she waved frantically as the doors closed. I gave a small wave in return.

The elevator shifted and I was sent down. I groaned as I leaned against the wall of the elevator, seeing that little act of kindness as useless.

The doors opened and I stepped out as four individuals stepped it. I kept my gaze casted down, not caring to see what faces lie above the expensive suits. I zoned out as I walked to the door, my mind now solely set on food.

-ˏ͛

The four girl stared at the girl in awe. She had bat-like ears and didn't even bother to cover them up. She didn't even respond to the yellowed haired girl hollering. The ash blonde 'tsked' as she pressed a button, still glaring at the girl.

How dare she not respond. They were high class mobsters. Feared and respected. So how could she just... ignore them like that?

The doors of the elevator closed, and the girl was no longer seen.