*MY WIFE* ; AVNEIL OS - SLIDE 3

Avneil moves to class while they see vineeth waiting for them

Vineeth : avni I

Avni :🤚 (stopping him from saying) until you confess your feelings I'm not gonna help you and leaves.

Vineeth: I confessed but she slapped me and left
They get shock and turn to him

Avni :really
Vineeth nods .neil start to laugh avni get lost in his laugh.

Vineeth: what so funny Neil.

Neil : she was so waiting for the day to slap you for taking this much time to confess.avni chuckles. Vineeth make faces suddenly remembering something.

Vineeth : neil we have to leave to xyz college for competition after lunch.
Neil nods and leaves.

Avneil come down and see all their friends waiting for them.

Neil :we owe them an explanation. Avni glare him. She move forward while bela see her and hug her

Bela : congrats Avu.

Avni : I didn't

Bela keeps finger on her lips. I know laksh and riya said everything and I'm proud of you.

Avni hugs her soon her other friends too join.

Aparna : bhai tell her now otherwise I'll tell her.

Avni : what is it appu.

Neil : vo ayana teacher is my bhabhi.

Everyone get shock expect kavyanjaliparna and laksh n abhi.

Avni : that means your bhai is adithya sir.

Neil nods not realizing what she said. Laksh catching the point : how you know ayana bhabhi and adithya sir is a pair.

Raagini : comeon anyone can understand that by seeing how they stealing glances exchanging glances (dreamily) how cute I wish I will get someone cute as adi sir.

BeHi(dreamy) : exactly raagu.

Laksh(getting irritated: neil r u coming for final practice.

Aarav (in same tone) : ya we are leaving.
They both leave while raagini suchi laughs.bela get confuse.

Riya : why you are teasing them.
Raagini / suchi : huh for preventing them from getting slapped by us.
Aparna get embarrassed while kavyanjali laughs.
Avneil stand their shocked with all the scenes and end up in laughing.
After that bell rings Neil leave to do final practice.everyone leave to respective classes.

After two hours 🔔

Our girls sitting on stairs as boys are going for competition while a college bus stops near them from parking lot as there is some girls going for some individual competition.

They smile at the driver and greet him while he too greet them back as they knew tem before itself.

Suchi : uncle will do us a favor.

Driver : sure beta.

Suchi says something to them .while everyone get shock first but soon turn to smirk except avni's and anjali's.

Avni : r u serious mad no way I'm agree to this.

Riya : go girl this our revenge to her for trying to hurt you.

Anjali: but.

Kavya: comeon anju she deserves it.

The plan is : scare juhi by increasing and decreasing speed with time gap while she ask to drive in normal speed he should say that it is in normal speed while the girls to agree with it and they scaring juhi saying she feel it may be because of the presence of the ghost in bus which is a fake story.