I'll just have to avoid Anbu Black Ops patrols, then.

I finish my breakfast and grab my backpack again before I start heading out of this small village.

I hate walking but I can't just summon my wolves all the time. I think they're getting annoyed by it, especially Takeshi, the foulest of my wolves. It had also taken me a year to get him to call me M' Lady, let alone to show me an ounce of respect.

He still refuses to follow most of my orders to this day.

I sigh as I wander the peaceful countryside in silence.

Until I get the feeling of being followed when I enter the forest surrounding the Leaf Village. I just keep walking, making it seem like I haven't noticed them yet.

A kunai knife suddenly flies for my face but I whip out my purple fan from my left side and use it to Defoe the the weapon with a clang.

"Nice try, boys," I call, "but you're going to need to do a lot better than that."

A fireball shoots through the trees for me, and a smirk tugs at my lips.

This is going to be fun!

                       🗡🗡🗡

I clutch my stomach wound where a long, deep horizontal slash from one of the bandits' katanas got me earlier, before I crystallised him. There's a deep burn on my left forearm from when I'd dodged the fireball attack.

I have other smaller wounds from my fight but if managed to crystallise all the bandits or kill them with my katana. Now I'm trying to get away, to try and find someone to heal my wounds even though I do specialise in Medical Ninjutsu.

But black spots dance at my vision but I force myself to keep going, to not stop.

After awhile, a set of tall green gates soon comes into my vision. They were open, as it's morning, and I could just see two men sitting at a booth within the entrance.

I manage a few more steps before I groan in pain and drop to my knees just in the gates, then I collapse into unconsciousness.

Third Person's P. O. V:

Kotetsu yawns as he rests his head in his hand, the morning sun beating down on him and Izumo.

"Man, this is so boring," He groans.

"What's so boring about guarding the main gates?" Izumo questions.

"It's not like we've ever had an intruder in awhile," Kotetsu says.

"You really shouldn't be asleep. You never know what could happen," Says Izumo.

"Like, what?" His friend presses. He throws a hand to the gates for emphasis. "We're babysitting a set of freaking gates and nothing exciting ever happens!"