Prologue

Before Queen Ebony dissappeared, she was the ruler of the Black kingdom. Ebony was the sister of Queen Ivory of the white kingdom, and best friend to Queen red of the Red Kingdom.
When the were young, Red had told Ebony of a plan she had to go to the human realm when they were older to mate with humans and bring back their descendants so they could conquer the white kingdom together with the power of their offspring. Ebony agreed instantly, wanting to watch her older sisters' kingdom fall before her eyes.
Red and ebony grew into teenagers soon, never forgetting the plan they had made as children. Red always told her to wait untill the time was right to leave wonderland, but ebony grew very impatient over time.
Not long after Ebony turned 18, she was crowned queen of the black kingdom because her mother, queen spade, had died. She took this as her sign to leave wonderland, not even thinking to put someone else in charge of the dead souls. Wonderland was thrown into chaos because of Ebonys' reckless descision, because as soon as she stepped through the portal to the human world, The dead souls were freed of her dream magic and began to wreak havok upon wonderland, sucking all the dreams and imagination from the netherling world.
Ebony never returned, and was presumed dead, With the Assistance of Morpheus, Red and Ivory made the Twid sisters and gave them the duty of watching over the souls. They divided the land of the black kingdom in half between them. Though without the dream magic, Wonderland remained depleated of imagination. The netherlings could no longer dream, and no longer had any imagination of their own.
Though Ebony never returned, she was not dead. She carried out most of the plan she and Red had formed as kids, but died before she could return with her hybrid offspring. Though one day one of her descendants was destined to return to wonderland and take back the throne that was rightfully hers.