Chapter Three - An Encounter With The A.L.L.

MC sighs as they leave the nurse's office, a new bandage wrapped around their elbow and an ice pack for their hip. They hadn't even notice the huge bruise until the nurse had them go themself clean up.

"MC!"

MC jolted, and turned to see their best friend, Levi.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you," Levi smiled and walked toward MC, "We need to get to the cooking club right now!"

Levi grabbed MC's hand and practically dragged them down the hallway.

"Why- do we need to go the- ah!" MC stumbled but Levi caught them.

"Geez you're clumsy today! We need to go there because I had Luke bake me cookies in the shape of Ruri~Chan and her friends!" Levi grinned and continued walking, "But he said I had to ice them! So we have no time to waste!"

MC rolled their eyes but secretly felt a flutter of happiness for their friend. It's been a while since he's been so excited.

...

They arrived at the cooking club and the smell of food was in the air. It seemed to be Italian Night. As Levi and MC entered, the club members turned to face them.

"Ah! Someone to taste test!" A club member grabbed MC's injured elbow and pulled them towards a table.

"Ow!" MC pulled their elbow from the person's grasp and stepped away.

"Hey! MC! Over here!" Luke called out from a secluded corner. Levi was already there waving MC over.

"Oh, you're with him," The club member had a slight expression of disgust.

MC sent the club member a sharp glare before walking over to Luke and Levithan.

"Look MC!! They look perfect!" Levi was grinning ear to ear and Luke beamed at the praise.

MC looked at the cookies, they were golden brown and appeared soft.

"I made an extra batch just for you and Simeon, MC!" Luke pointed at a separate baking sheet, "I wanna get to know you better, so I thought a gift would officially begin our friendship!"

The younger boy bounced with excitement and MC smiled.

"Thank you Luke, but you really didn't have to! I would have been your friend regardless!"

Levi, clearly bored with the gushy friendship, grabbed a bag of icing and handled it to MC.

"Let's start icing!"

...

MC rubbed their upper back and neck. Icing really does a number on you when you're constantly bent over the baking sheet.

They began their walk towards the exit when they heard something suspicious.

"So do you think he'll fall for it?"

"Maybe.. it is Lucifer."

"Shhh! You're too loud."

MC peeked into the classroom to see three people in hoodies with the emblem 'A.L.L.' written on the backs.

"I think our plan will work. Lucifer may be cunning but he isn't a psychic."

"Well, you would know the most about him... considering..."

"Shhh! I hear someone coming!"

MC turned to see a figure coming down the hallway. As the figure got closer, MC opted to hide behind a corner.

The footsteps got closer and closer until... MC heard his voice.

"Ah! What are you three doing here so late!" The student body president, Diavolo exclaimed, "I would expect to find Satan and Mephstopheles here after hours but not you, Belphegor!"

"Hello Diavolo, we were just studying for the semi-final," Said a voice that MC now recognized as Mephstopheles, a member of the Newspaper club, "As it is coming up."

"Of course! Well, don't stay here too long!"

Diavolo began walking towards the corner where MC was hiding. MC panicked and dashed out the door, hoping Diavolo didn't see them.