Mugi nods and walked to rui.

Rengoku cringed, "the fuck? you treat her like a dog as well."

"Well what am i supposed to do? Be angry at her like hEy mUgi, cOme hErE yOu liTtLe shIt, I'm not gonna do that." Rui rolled his eyes at the hashira. "I would do that to you and the rest of the humans though, no cap."

"UgH." Rengoku crossed his arms.

Mugi grabbed an egg roll from the bento box and ate it, humming happily. "Ui, eat!" She grabbed another egg roll and waved the food near rui.

Rui shrugged and ate it, nodding as a thanks once he is done.

Rengoku watched from the sidelines. mY foOD- then again, he himself willingly gave his food to the demon.

"So why are you still standing there, slayer?" Rui looked back at him.

"I'm on a mission."

"Obviously. What kind?"

Rengoku squinted his eyes at rui, "why do you wanna know? Are you going to sabotage mE?"

Rui squinted back his eyes at rengoku, "why would i? I got better things to do."

"Like what?"

Rui grabbed mugi by the back of her kimono and lifted her up, while mugi was dangling while holding onto the bento box for dear life.

Flipping his finger at rengoku who gasped because the man was offended, rui skiddled out of there with mugi.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Navigating their way back to where tamayo and yushiro is, once they arrived, mugi was hugged to death between tamayo and yushiro themselves.

"Young lady, you are not going to go on adventures again for a while! You are officially grounded!" Tamayo said as she put her hands on her waist, looming over mugi.

Mugi gasped. "What's grounded?"

"You have to stay in this house and not go out. We're grounding you for three months!" Yushiro exclaimed.

Mugi gasped and dramatically dropped down to the ground, crocodile tears were cascading down her face as she rolled on the ground several times. "NooOOooOOOoOoo!"

"Yes, mugi. No adventures for you." Tamayo huffed.

"B-but, tama~" mugi cried and pushed her face on tamayo's lap, making her cries muffled.

Rui and yushiro snorted.

"No means no." Tamayo sternly said.

Mugi pouted and sat down properly. She then looked at the 360 view doll on the ground and hugged it.

"Mugi." Tamayo called. "Since when are you this naughty?" She gave a small laugh and poked mugi's back, only for the girl to give a "HMPH!" and looked away from the other demon.

"Right. Go sit down in that corner and look at the wall until i told you that you can stop." Tamayo said and pointed to the corner of the room.

Mugi looked at tamayo like she was betrayed. Faced with tamayo's stern face, mugi gave up and plopped down in the corner of the room while facing the wall, still hugging her weird ass doll and making angry-sad noises.

So, mugi didn't go out for her adventures for a while, because she was sadly grounded. When she was grounded, mugi just either spend time with rui, made angry noises at yushiro and tamayo because they ground her, or made another set of weird dolls. She also carved some weird looking wooden masks, some looked like pepe the frog (or just a weird lookin frog in general), some looked like an angry bird, and she even carved a face with six eyes.

The three other demons were shOcked when mugi literally carved kokushibo's face as a wooden mask.

Mugi used it once and she was like, "mugi is strong now, mugi will destroy you all!" And then she grabbed a wooden branch and start to poke yushiro with it.

The poor boy could only tolerate her before he bursted out his emotions like, "sTOP POKING ME- POKE ME AND I'LL POKE YOU BACK!"

When mugi poked him with the branch for one last time, yushiro deadass stabbed her with his arms like what he did to tanjiro. It was not a poke.

Mugi then cried again and grounded herself by sitting in the corner and staring at the wall while she hugs her dolls.

Tamayo could only sigh while rui was just there, sometimes he tries to cheers mugi up or sometimes he was amused by her antics and just let her be, happy or sad. Atleast they know mugi was alive and that's enough, rather than knowing she's out there in the wild and her clueless self could possibly get herself into trouble without knowing it.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Hi simps, chose your next story after this book!

mc as either toji's kid or she's gonna be a curse in a form of a kid x jjk

Big sis mc -> but i wanna try and make her 'evil' tho LmAo x tokyo rev

Child mc x tok rev -> (kanto manji/3 deities arc)

A lov story 😳 ewuwuegehsjsks 🤢 chose your world in this
(im not rlly sure about this but lowkey wanna try even though I'll prolly cringe and puke lmao)

ghost mc x bnha or haikyuu -> platonic.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)