Chapter 10: Operation: Rescue Donna Lyn

Start from the beginning

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤
════════════════════════════

Agaton: Ma'am, sir, I think they went inside already to look for Lenlen. Maita: I'll find them. *Runs to find them* Jaime: Hun- *Looks back at the policewoman* You see, chief? Not only my two daughter, my older daughter's husband, and friend, but also my wife is in danger! Buhay nila ang nakasalalay dito! [𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭!] Sorry for your not wanting but we will definitely come and be together. We will help search! Policewoman: Mr. Claveria, I'm sorry but you just to have to stay here. *Looks back at the policemen* Let's go! Let's go in! "The policemen all agreed to the chief and swiftly goes in the forest, leaving Jaime, Ruben, Agaton, and Lilian." Jaime: Lilian, Agaton, Ruben, I'm not accepting the agreement in not helping and leaving us here, doing nothing. Let's go follow them. "Jaime, Ruben, Agaton, and Lilian marches to follow the police inside the forest."

.
.
.

🌳Fᴏʀᴇs🌳

Levi and Gail: Lenlen! Harry: Donna Lyn! Lenlen! Gail: Lenlen! Kapatid mo ito! [𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!] Lenlen, can you hear me?! This is your sister! Lenlen! Lenlen!! Harry: Lenlen! Levi: Saan kasi siya? Lenlen! [𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞? 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐧!] "In that time zone at the opposite end, Kendra closes the trunk of the car and hops into car to drive off." Jaime: Lenlen! Gail! Levi! Harry! Ruben and Lilian: *Tries to call them* Jaime: Lenlen! Lilian: Sir Jaime, there's no call. Gail's not picking it up! Ruben: Neither mine! Jaime Tsk! *Fᴀᴄɪᴀʟ xᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ: 🤦🏻* Ah, just like that, Agaton, Ruben, Lilian, maybe it's better if we separate so we can find them quickly. Ruben: Okay, okay. "They started marching to split each other to find Lenlen, Maita, Gail, Levi, and Harry, but stopped by in seeing a person behind the tree who is injured with a cut on her arm. The light came shining to the face and it reveals Bethany sitting by the tree, bleeding on her arm." Jaime: Bethany? Bethany, what happened to you and how are you here? What are you doing here? Bethany: I have to tell you something. Donna Lyn. We need to find Donna Lyn. Jaime: Where is she, Bethany? Where is my daughter? Bethany: We've got separated. I took her far away, but maybe Kendra will find her! Lilian: Kendra? Ruben: What do you mean? Bethany: Kendra kidnapped Donna Lyn! She did all of this to ruin the reputation between the Claverias, and she has something in store for the Ackermans. Lilian: Gail.. Jaime: Ang anak ko.. Bilisan natin! Baka anong-ano naman gagawin ni Kendra sa anak ko![𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐌𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝.. 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲! 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫!] Ruben, Agaton, and Lilian: Yes!

.

Maita: Gail! Gail, anak! Gail! Anak! Nasan ka?! [𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐥, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐞! 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐥! 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞?!] Harry! Levi! Gail! Nasan kayo?! [𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲! 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢! 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐥! 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬?!] 'Nak! Gail!! [𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐆𝐚𝐢𝐥!!]