How The Hell Did I End Up In This Orgy!!!! (One Direction Fanfic)

I swear just five minutes ago I was just sitting in a restraunt ordering some fucking food!!!

*****************5 Minutes Ago*******************

I got off work at the pet hospital, I worked there as an assistant to earn some extra dough, and headed for Nandos, I was starving after seven hours of standing on my feet. I walked in and was seated at a table. Once seated a very attractive waiter comes to my table in some really tight pants. " Hi I'm Bill and I'll be your waiter tonight!" He said with an interesting grin on his face. " Hi I'm Jannie and I'm the bitch your gonna be serving tonight!" I said with an equally cheery tone in my voice. His face grew brighter as he asked me if I wanted anything to drink. "I think I'll have a martini." I said as I looked away from him acting uninterested. " I think I'll need to see some I'D." He said. " Do you really want to see my ID." I say since I'm only eighteen and can legally drink yet."I guess I can let a fellow underager go this one time." he said winking a me. Is he cereal!! Stupid dudes are not sexy and underager is not a word. Oh my gosh why do I always end up getting flirted with by stupid guys. I'm not even that pretty!!! I am about 5'7 and I have long wavy blonde hair, I'm not skinny but I'm not really fat neither so I'm okay with my weight but seriously what the actual fuck!!! Finally he walks away and I get up to go to the bathroom!

I get into the bathroom and use it. I wash my hands and I'm looking in the mirror when I hear the door open and close. I thought it was jus a mother lady that had to per but with m luck it wasnt I felt arms wrap around my waist and I instantly knew who it was. I turn around to come face to face with the waiter from earlier. He smashes his lips onto mine an you know what I could have kicked him or called for help or anything but instead I kissed back knowing that what was coming was gonna bring me pleasure even if I wasn't totally attracted to him.

******present time********

Slowly his hands find their way down to the bottom of my shirt and start pulling it off when I stop him. He gives me a questioning look and I point towards the door. He grin And goes to lock it. He comes back and pulls my shirt completely. I smile and hop up and straddle him. We continue to kiss and its getting really heated when he puts me on the counter and starts kissing his way down my neck making me let out a soft moan. he chuckles against My skin and starts to pull down my shorts. He pulls them off and takes off my bra. He's starts rubbing me through my panties whilst sucking on one boob and massaging the other. I moan loudly but I doubt anyone can hear us through the thick walls. I push him up and take of his shirt revealing his hidden six pack which really turns me on.I unbuttoned his pants and pull them down he steps out of them and lays me back on the counter. He starts licking and suck in on my lower part and I'm just moaning up a freaking storm. Then when I'm almost at m high he pulls off and shoves his full length into me. He starts thrusting hard and my moans are everywhere. We release our juices at the same time and go into yet another make out session.

*****************Authors Note **********

Hey guys I really hope you liked the first chapter and it will progress soon btw and for all y'all fellow directioners just hold on cause I promise they will be there you just need to be patient!!! Love y'all!!!!