I brought the endoskeleton torso to the ground to get the outer shell on easier. This character's body design was a little more complicated than the other three. Y/N worked on the limbs.

We finished and all that was left was the head. We finished it and I collapsed to the floor, laying on my back.

"Finally." I exhaled.

I looked at the clock and it was already close to closing time. I sighed in relief, hoping there wouldn't be another model by Henry for at least a week.

Y/N laid down next to me and sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

I fixed my gaze on her as I watched her complexion. She smirked in the obvious way I was staring.

She turned her head and looked at me.

"Keep your eyes to yourself." She scolded.

I squinted and grinned.

"Keep your hands to yourself." I mocked her.

Y/N's POV:

You squinted your eyes then sat up, throwing your leg around his waist.

You straddled his hips and leaned down to his ear.

"I can't." You whined.

You felt his breathing become heavier.

You placed your hands on his chest and stared down at him with a smirk on your face.

He moved his hands to your thighs before you ripped them off and pinned them above his head, crossing his wrists over.

You mainly wanted to see how he would act, but he let you do it. You knew he wanted you. You just wanted to pull him along to see how far you could push him before he finally broke.

As you kept your hips still, he tried to move his under yours, trying to create some friction. You raised your hips from his and ticked, shaking your head.

"You're too eager." You said seductively.

You slowly bent down to his neck and began to kiss, nibbling at the sensitive skin. His breathing became hitched and shaky.

You moved your lips to the side of his jaw, and eventually to his face, avoiding his lips.

He thrusted his hips upwards in the absence of yours. You moved your knee to his abdomen, holding him down.

The pressure on his lower stomach made him groan.

"Impatient, too." You grinned.

You stood up from him completely and looked at the clock.

"Well, we better get going." You smiled.

He huffed and stood up, following you outside.

You made it back to your house and walked up to your room. You got in the shower and sat under the warm water.

I just want to see how far I can take this.

Just then, you came up with the most perfect plan.

William's POV:

I got home and laid in my bed.

She's driving me insane.

I can't keep letting her.

If she teases me once more, she will regret it.

I sighed and stood up from my bed, heading to the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine that I had forgotten about.

I sat and poured it into a wine glass, staring at the red liquid before taking a sip.

I tried to picture what she would do the next few days. What new scenario she would make up.

Just then, I thought about her bleeding. Her neck pouring out crimson blood.

She was restrained and looked terrified. Me holding a switchblade to her collarbone and begging for me to stop.

Me teasing her and the blood flushing from her face. 

I wanted... I needed exactly that.

If she wasn't going to give it to me, then I guess I will just have to take it myself.

I grinned at the immense thoughts that poured into my mind.

I wanted to taste her body.

I wanted to lick her blood off of my blade.

She is going to obey me and learn her place.

Sorry this chapter is a little short but I hope ya'll liked it! Go check out my TikTok at 2891r, where you'll see plenty of William content ;).