I had the sudden urge to use the bathroom, I got up from his bed and went to his bathroom. It was glamorous, it made mine feel small. I noticed in the mirror how messed up my hair was, and my makeup. I grabbed a wipe from the counter that was in a container and wiped my face down.

After exiting the bathroom I got bored so I went over to his desk and sat down. It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything, to which I turned on his little lamp that was on the desk as well as a bunch of random nick nacks, a photo of him and his little sister, and- a...diary? No.

He wouldn't write in a diary. But maybe he would... I reached forward and grabbed the book, looking over making sure noah was still asleep, to my luck he was. I know it's wrong to snoop but, he keeps to himself and doesn't really talk that much or to me at least. Maybe I can bond with him this way.

I opened it and the first page was from the beginning of the school year...

Dear diary or future me or whatever,
My health teacher told me I had to start a diary and keep track of my mental health for whatever reason. I think it's more or less stupid if you ask me. I don't even know what you'd write in a diary; feelings? Thoughts? What happened in a day? Heaven help me. Well if I'm supposed to write about my feelings then...there's a girl in almost all of my classes, I think her name is Rowyn. She seems so have the biggest personality and be very popular, she knows everyone in the class, even the teachers. She had gorgeous dirty blonde almost brown hair, with brown eyes, sun kissed body, and a somewhat athletic build. She hot. I'm actually sitting in class with her right now as I'm writing in this stupid thing. She's focusing on what to write in her diary, her face is stuck in thought, she's bouncing her leg up and down, and she's biting her nails. Anxiety? What would she have to stress about? I picked up on the fact that her brother is one of the most popular boys in the school, maybe if I become friends with him...I can get closer to her. Just imagine-

I shut the diary before reading anymore, what if he is using my brother and pretending to be his friend so he can get close with me...

This is all too much, the way he picked up on all of the detail about me, and here I was thinking he thought nothing of me.

I was sobered up at this point and wanting to leave so badly. I looked over and Noah on his bed- wait, where's Noah?! He isn't in his bed anymore. I turned around and jumped at the sight of the tall figure standing over me. "My laws Noah! Why are you standing there?!" I asked, trying to act as though I didn't just read his feelings.

"What we're you just doing." His voice croaked.

"Nothing, I just got bored..."

"WHY. Why were you going through my stuff?!" He said, his voice cold.

"I-I didn't mean to." I tried speaking with tears spiking.

"Get the fuck, out. Now!! I don't want you here. I'm not sure what you think you read in that, but your not special, ok? I don't care about you, and I never will!!" He raised his voice which made me jump.

I ran to his bedroom door not even stopping to look back at him, grabbing my purse and keys, and running downstairs, out the front door and jumping in my car.

I started the car and sped away, I pulled over a little bit down the road almost in the middle of town, it was dark and only a couple street lights lit up Main Street with outlet shops here and there. I layed my head on the steering wheel letting sobs come out.

After 5 minutes of crying, I grabbed my phone and pressed on Raedyns contact, praying he was still up at 1:30 in the morning.

"Hello?" He questioned sounding more concerned than tired.

"Hey." I silently said.

"Hey are you ok? Have you been crying? Who hurt you?!" I chuckled at his worry.

"No one, but I just left Noah's house and-"

I looked up and saw something that made me sick to my stomach.

Maddie... making out with- Asher?!

"Is Maddie with you?"

"No I dropped her off 3 hours ago why."

"Hang on Im sending you a photo of something let me know when it comes through."

"Ok...? What about Noah though?"

"It can wait." I stated, snapping a photo of Maddie and Asher, sending it to my brother.

"You have got to be kidding me." Was all he said before he hung up.
_____________________________________
Word count: 1390

Ahhh I'm so sorry it took forever to get another chapter out!! My doctors through my wrist was broken then another doctor said it wasn't and I had a brace for 2 weeks and I just now today got the ok to take the brace off 🙌🏼