Shigure: (grabs Ayanami) What the hell are you doing? Let's go!

Yukikaze: (Laughs while navigating in reverse) Ha ha, we'll figure this out later!

Yuudachi: Next time you'll end up with a lot of broken bones!

In that Javelin tries to chase them, but Yukikaze fires dissuasive shots and this when hitting the water unbalances Javelin who falls on her back.

Laffey: (worried) Javelin.

In that, before Javelin loses her balance, she is grabbed by Belfast.

Belfast: Are you okay?

Javelin: Yes, I'm fine.

Belfast: Come on let's get out fast, this place is dangerous, the spatial distortion is getting worse.

The girls nodded and left that place.

SAKURA EMPIRE FLEET.

In the battleship Yamashiro in the bow Kaga is lying unconscious and Yamashiro takes care of her, in that Kaga regained consciousness and gets up so suddenly that it scares Yamashiro who falls on her back.

Kaga: (Altered) NE-SAMA!

Zuikaku: (Approaches) Kaga-sempai! You are badly injured, please rest.

Kaga: (Confused) Fifth division? What happened? I remember she was fighting with Gray Ghost.... And... I see.... Ne-sama Where is Akagi-nesama?

Zuikaku: She ....

Behind their backs they were all talking about what had happened.

Shokaku: God, Zuikaku, why do you pay so much attention to Kaga?

Hiryuu laughs at this fact.

Soryuu: Kaga, Akagi has not been found.

Hyuuga: Soryuu, the rest have already gathered, if they haven't been found, then...

Soryuu: She may have been a victim of the explosion just like you.

In that Kaga realizes that her entire body is burned and bandaged.

Kaga: What is this?

Zuikaku: Your body was burned during the explosion, you have very strange burns that we have never seen before.

Kaga: What do you mean?

Soryuu: That even though we treat your injuries, your physical condition worsens as the minutes go by, if we don't get you to the base now, you may die.

In that Kaga shudders at the word "Die".

Soryuu: That's why we must retreat.

Kaga: But what about Ne-sama! She may still be there!

Soryuu: Our numbers have been reduced and not only that, our mass production vessels that we took possession of the siren no longer obey us.

Shokaku: It seems that the siren ships only obeyed Akagi.

Hiryuu: Shokaku?

Shokaku: (Thoughtful) The black cube, the control of the siren ships, was not explained to us in detail.

Hiryuu:  Oye!  Shokaku?

Shokaku: And that about Akagi, where did I get all this power that she has now? Doesn't she have some dark secret? The elders of the first division (Looks at Kaga) What are they hiding from us?

In that Kaga gets upset and gets up with great difficulty.

Kago: what? What have you said? Say it again!