Chapter 6

LIANA'S POV~

"Alright, you guys got your bags packed?" Jake asked.

"Yeah. Can we go see the pack now??" I asked excitedly. Jake, Harry, and Seth chuckled. "Can we?!"

"Ok! Ok! We're going!" Seth said. He looked at me dreamily.

"Quinn's ridding with me!" Jake yelled and charged outside. Seth followed him. We heard Seth yell at Jake.

"Dude! Why can't I take Liana?!" Seth yelled at Jake.

"Because I don't trust you with her. I don't think she's your imprint Seth, I think your blinded by a gigantic crush." Jake responded with an iterated tone. Then we heard a howl, it was ok to go outside.

Harry and I walked outside. Jake and Seth were standing there in their wolf forms. Jake is a gigantic light brown/red wolf. Seth is a grey/silver wolf but is a little bit smaller than Jake.

I climbed up onto Jake while Harry climbed onto Seth. I patted Jake 2 times on the shoulder and we took off.

"HEY!!" Harry yelled as we sprinted off. I laughed and Jake did the wolf version of a laugh.

Jake slowed down so Seth and Harry could catch up. I saw something running next to us.

Bella and Renesmee.

"JAKE!! SETH!! It's Bella and Renesmee!" I yelled. They sped up. Something caught my arm. I screamed and the sky crackled.

Lightning struck Renesmee and missed Bella by a few inches. Renesmee went down and Bella screamed for her but kept pursuing us. We were almost to LaPush, where the Pack lives.

Other shifters were howling as they came to protect us. Jake threw me to Sam and ran to fight. Renesmee was back up and helping Bella fight.

Renesmee lunged at Jake and pinned him down.

"JAKE!!! NO!!" I screamed. I threw my hands towards Renesmee. The sky crackled with thunder and lightning. A bolt of lightning shot down from the sky and surrounded Renesmee.

Renesmee screamed in frustration because every time she tried to get out of the lightning cage, she was shocked. The lightning cage got smaller and smaller. Renesmee caught on fire so the Pack ripped her apart.

Bella grew furious and came at me. Sam jumped in front of me and took her down with Paul Lahote's help. Bella was ripped apart and burned using the lightning that I apparently conjured.

"Liana Quinn Cullen." A booming voice said from behind me. The Pack surrounded Harry and I in a protective circle.

Turning around I saw Zeus, King of the gods and goddesses. Ruler of the skies and ruler of the largest domain.

I pushed out of the protective circle, much to the Pack annoyance. "Hello Lord Zeus. What do you need?" I asked and kneeled down.

"Arise Liana. I have come because it had come to my attention that you conjured lightning to protect yourself. I also know that you think that your either a child of mine or Apollo's, my son." Zeus said. I nodded.

"Yes. I'm sorry if I offended you or Apollo. Also, I don't know how I conjured that lightning." I admitted. It's a really bad idea to lie to a god or goddess, even if they may possibly be your father.

"You have not offended me or Apollo. When you go to camp we shall announce that you are my child, because you are my child. That is why you have summoned the lightning as a defense." Zeus explained.

"Your my dad?" I asked him. Zeus nodded.

"Yes. I have left you wondering because once you know, your powers increase greatly and monsters came find you easier. I'm sorry, my baby girl." Zeu-Father said and opened his arms. I ran into them and we hugged for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry my girl, but I must go. But I want to let you know, Thalia's tree is your sister, in a way. When Thalia was dying, I transformed her into a tree so she could still live, in a way. Please, take care of the tree. Now that you know about me as your father, your powers will increase so I'll create a barrier around the Cullen house, your house, La Push, and Hogwarts. It'll keep you and everyone else around you safe from monsters." Father said.

"Bye Dad, I'll call you Father to not get my other Dad confused. Love you." I said. Father chuckled.

"I love you too. Now close your eyes, so I can give you some gifts." Father said and I did. Father put three boxes into my arms. "Open them once I leave. Goodbye baby girl." Father said and then he disappeared. I opened my eyes along with the Pack and Harry.

"Alright, now that you know who your birth father is, let's go open your gifts inside Sam and Emily's house. Katrina really Akasha really wants to see her 'big sister' and 'big brother'. She really misses you." Jake said. Sam nodded and chuckled.

I raced into the Uley house to see Akasha. Akasha is Sam and Emily's daughter and she's two years old. I've known her since the day she was born and I'm basically her big sister and Harry's her big brother.

"LI-LI!!" Akasha yelled as I entered the house. Li-Li is her nickname for me. She couldn't pronounce my name correctly so she settled for saying Li-Li. I think it's cute.

"Akasha!" I yelled back. I put my presents onto the kitchen counter and turned around just in time to catch her as she jumped into my arms. "Hey munchkin!" She pouted.

"I not munchkin!!" Akasha declared. I laughed and Harry chuckled.

"Of course you aren't. Your a wolf pup." Harry said. Akasha noticed Harry.

"Hawwy!!" Akasha yelled. Akasha has a hard time pronouncing r's. I think it's cute.

"Hey wolf pup." Harry said. I handed her off to him. Harry has got to be her favorite out of the two of us. It's fine, J like my niece better. Did I mention that Jake and Renesmee had a daughter?

When Jake and Renesmee were married, they had a little girl. They were able to have a child because Renesmee was only half vampire. The human part was able to have a child with Jake.

Renesmee ditched their daughter with Jake when she was 1 day old. I was named the godmother and Harry became the godfather. Jake decided to name her Skylar Aria Black.
#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣#⃣