Chapter 3|Harry's POV

Lia and I fell out of the fireplace, covered in soot. That's what happens when you use floo powder.

     Mom and dad appeared next to us.

     "Hey! No fair, you got to apperate!" Lia yelled and I nodded, agreeing with her. Side-long apperating is better than the floo network.

     "But apperating between countries is hard enough, with side-long apperating it just makes it painful, sorry," mom explained as dad cast a spell that cleaned the soot off.

     "My grand babies," Grandma Esme called as she raced into the living room. Lia and I laughed while she hugged us, hard enough to stop us from breathing but let us go when we had trouble breathing. Grandpa Carlisle walked in laughing but Aunt Alice raced in and did exactly what Grandma Esme did.

     Then Uncle Jasper walked in and Lia sprinted to him. Out of all of our family members, Uncle Jasper is most defiantly her favorite. "Hey Uncle Jasper," I said while he was throwing Lia up into the air and catching her again and again.

     "Hey buddy. Sorry, Liana just wouldn't stop bugging me until I did this," Uncle Jasper said in his southern accent while Lia protested and I laughed.

     "Thanks ok. I'll just go hang out with my favorite Grandpa," I said and walked over to Grandpa Carlisle and gave him a hug.

     "Did I hear someone say favorite Grandpa? That has to be me," he said and put a hand over his non-beating heart. I laughed.

     "Of course it is!" Lia yelled as she hugged him. "Well you are my only grandpa."

     Grandpa faked a look of hurt. "Ouch. That hurt," said Grandpa Carlisle.

     "Did I hear Liana? Is Harry here too?" I heard someone yell as they raced in from porch. Seth Clearwater and Jacob Black raced in and attacked Liana and I with hugs.

     They may look human, but they're shifters. Jacob and Seth are part of the pack that lives on the reservation.

* * *

LIANA'S POV~

"Did I hear Liana? Is Harry here too?" Two voices said from the back patio. The two people raced in from the back patio and attacked Harry and I with hugs. Jacob Black and Seth Clearwater. My favorite shifters ever.

     "Seth! Jake!" I yelled and hugged them, hard. Well, as hard as I can. They're extremely tough and strong so it felt like I was barely squeezing them.

     "Hey baby-girl!" Jake said and I glared at him.

     "I'm not a baby! I'm 13 years old!" I yelled at him. Jake held his hands up in air.

     "Sorry, how about Quinn?" Jake asked. I nodded in approval. Jake kissed my forehead in a brotherly way. "But you're still my baby-sister, no matter even if you're not related to you in any way shape or form."

     "Want any food kids?" Dad asked as he walked towards the kitchen.

     "Yeah! How about some Mac and Cheese?" Harry asked.

     "Sure!" Dad yelled from the kitchen.

     "Sweet! Thanks Daddy!" I yelled and he grunted in response.

     "Well look at what the cat dragged in." Someone said as they walked into the room. Renesmee, my older sister. She's a hybrid and my birth-parents love her and decided to keep her. They gave me away though. I really don't care, I have a family that loves me.

     Renesmee hates me for some reason. Bella and Edward also hate me too because I'm a human and a demigod. I don't see a problem with it but then again, Bella threw her life away for love and wanting to be a vampire. She slept around once she was married but Edward hasn't figured it out yet. That's how I was born.

     Mom slept with a god but doesn't know which. I think I'm the daughter of either Zeus or Apollo. I love lightning and storms. Sunlight is beautiful but not as beautiful as a storm.

     "The cat can't drag anything in, you ate it, didn't you? Or, at least you did on your 5th birthday," I countered back and she looked shocked at my response.

     She lunged towards me. "Petrificus Totalus!" I yelled and she froze in place.

     "You little brat! You froze my daughter!" Bella screamed as she raced into the room. Dad froze her with a full body binding curse. I laughed as Edward came in. Mom froze him and we all took turns drawing on their faces.

     Everyone dislikes them for practically throwing me away like trash. The other Cullens don't treat them like family and only let them live with the rest of them because my real family aren't bad people.

     "Did you have to freeze them?" Jake asked and I glared at him. He shrunk back slightly.

     Renesmee is Jake's old imprint and ex-wife. She started doing what her mother did when she married Jake, so Jake did the smart thing and divorced her.

     "Yes I did. She basically calls me a b*tch every time I see her. Renesmee doesn't care that I'm her half-sister. I really don't care that she's mine either and I especially don't care that Bella and Edward are my birth-parents. Rose and Emmett are my real parents and I'm proud to call them mom and dad!" I yelled at him and then I ran outside.

     Five Death Eaters were standing there. I screamed but one of them yelled, "Stupify!" And then I was knocked back into the living room.

     "Avada Kedav-" One of the Death Eaters started but mom stopped him.

     "Deletrius!" Mom yelled and the
Death Eater was disintegrated.

     Dad raced into the living room with his vampire speed, knocking two of the Death Eaters back into the back yard and they started to duel, two-to-one. I ran out there, despite my mother's protests but Harry stayed with her.

     "PROTEGO!!" I screamed as a Death Eater shot a slicing spell at dad. I blocked the spell and it bounced off the shield and killed the Death Eater that shot the spell.

     "Levicorpus!" The last Death Eater yelled and dad was lifted into the air.

     "Stupify!" I yelled and the Death Eater was blown back into a tree. "Deletrius!" I yelled once more and then the Death Eater was disintegrated.

     "CRUCIO!" Someone screamed.

     "Lia!" Harry yelled my name and then the spell hit me. A powerful torture curse. I blacked out from the pain. Is this it what it feels like to die?