"How happy?"

I giggle. "I don't know. Just...happy."

"Well, I love when my girl is happy," he replies, and his voice is all raspy and hoarse from how tired he is. It's so hot.

How am I going to be able to be away from him for so long without feeling his touch? I miss the way he feels. I miss how he touches me. I miss all of him.

"Cam?" I ask again.

"Hm?" He flutters his eyes open once more, a blazing green staring back at me.

"Would you ever..." I trail off, feeling my cheeks grow red from how embarrassed I am.

"Would I ever what?" He asks.

"Would you ever have...like... phone sex?"

A laugh immediately escapes from him, and I'm not sure if it's out of disbelief or not, but he sighs and looks into the camera. "Fuck, I love you, Maddie Davis."

"Is that a...yes? I mean, I'm not asking to do it now, I'm just wondering for future reference. I miss you, and I know that some people do that if they're long-distance, so—"

He seems wide awake now, relaxing more into the pillows as he puts one hand behind his neck to prop his head up. "Do you wish I was there right now?" 

I nod, tugging on my bottom lip from how quickly the energy seems to have shifted between us. His stare is dominant now, and I just know that he's about to turn into the bad boy I fell for all those years ago. The one that can get to me with using just his voice, nothing else.

"You remember how I always use my fingertips to trail down your stomach?" He asks. "How I stop right at the band of your panties?"

I gulp. Hard.

"Do it." He instructs.

I'm breathing heavily as I do what I'm told, closing my eyes as my fingertips trail to the band of my pajama pants. I picture him on top of me, his hands doing exactly that.

"Does that feel nice?" He asks.

"Yes," I can hardly choke out.

A part of me forgets about the guy Cam used to be in high school. The player Cam. The Cam who had so much experience with girls that it intimidated the hell out of me. He's too good at this, and he knows it. He knows he's sexy as hell.

"Touch yourself for me." He says and quickly stands up. I see him go over to the door to lock it before he walks back over to the bed, dropping the towel that's around his waist to the floor and propping his phone up onto his night stand again. He lays back down, but I can see his full body now on display to me, so I want to do the same for him.

I use my alarm clock and set my phone up against it, standing up so that I can strip myself of my garments one by one. I do it slowly, my fingertips playing with the edge of my t-shirt, seeing his eyes completely glued to the screen as he watches me. I feel so sexy like I have complete control over him in this moment.

"You know how incredibly hot you are?" Cam asks sternly. "I love that you're so daring for me, Maddie."

My shirt and pants fall to the floor, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I really wish I had worn a matching set, but of course, I didn't. This is the last thing I expected us to do.

I watch him closely, and I realize that he's started to touch himself at the sight of me. It shoots warmth directly between my legs, and in seconds I can already feel the wetness against my panties. I want him. I want all of him. This is pure torture.