Chapter 9: The Negotiator

Start from the beginning

Vader: Talk.

All might felt fear for a bit, but was quickly put aside when he regained his composure, knowing that he had a job to do.

All Might: I have not come here to arrest you. You've saved 3 of my students from the Hero Killer, which I can only be grateful for. I've been sent to find you and bring you to UA to make negotiations with the president of the Hero Public Safety Commission and other pro heroes.

Vader stiffens in place in confusion, wondering why would they want to make negotiations with him. This is something he did not expect at all. Usually the heroes and authorities would go after him to arrest him on the spot, but this is an unexpected turn of events.

Vader: Give me time to think.

All might nods at him. Vader turns his back to face the edge of the rooftop, as he watches the city. He lowers his head to consider his answer. It could really help him out on his road to redemption. After a bit of thought, he turns around to face all might with his answer.

Vader: Very well, I will go. But if this is a trick, you will regret it.

All Might nods at Vader with his smile still on him.

All Might: Excellent! And I assure you that this is not a trap of any kind!

Vader walks up to All might, ready to go. All Might reaches his hand out for Vader to take.

All Might: You're going to wanna jump on my back for this.

Vader: I don't think that riding you like an animal is going to get us anywhere.

All Might reaches his hand out for Vader to take and talks in a playful tone.

All Might: Come on. Trust me.

Vader grabs his hand and what happens next is something he didn't expect.

Vader: Very well. Lead the way- AAAH! AAAAAHHH!

In a blink of an eye, All Might leaps over 300 yards into the air. He positions himself towards the direction of UA with Vader keeping a tight grip.

XXXXX

The UA staff, detective Tsukauchi, and the president of the HPSC (Hero Public safety commission) were all sitting in the meeting room at the prestigious UA, waiting for All Might to bring in Vader for negotiations.

The staff in the meeting room are principal Nezu, Present Mic, Power Loader, and Aizawa. As they sat there waiting for All Might and Vader, they were worried for All Might. They were worried that both of them would clash and that the Symbol of Peace would get hurt, or worse.

They have seen the power that Vader holds and have no idea of its extent, still believing that he has a powerful quirk, or multiple quirks. They were hoping to at least shed some light on his identity and learn about his powers. The door to the meeting room suddenly burst opens and out comes the booming voice of the Symbol of Peace.

All Might: WE ARE HERE!