Once you were ready cook had left early so when you walk in you see him and jj on the roof with a bit of fabric with his face on it everyone was chanting his name you walk up onto the roof to ask cook what he's doing "j what's he doing" you ask wa...

Once you were ready cook had left early so when you walk in you see him and jj on the roof with a bit of fabric with his face on it everyone was chanting his name you walk up onto the roof to ask cook what he's doing "j what's he doing" you ask walking up to jj "trying to win" jj says when cook sees you he smiles "peachy what are you doing up here" he asks you "nothing now leaving" you say but as you go to leave he pulls you near him he kissed you and everyone starts cheering as you walk off to find effy. "Hey" you say walking up to her and panda "come on we're going to the canteen" effy says as you all walk into the line "I'm craving pretzels" you say in the line you get pretzels so does effy and panda and you all walk into the student lounge where you see some boy rapping at the front. Everyone was laughing at him and throwing bits of paper when Naomi walks up to the front she freezes then cook gets called to the front he lights a cigarette and blows smoke rings as everyone starts cheering his name  when the head takes the cigarette out of his mouth and stands on it. At lunch you panda and effy share a sandwich that you brought earlier you all talk and things felt normal again you see Naomi stand up on a table she starts talking about how she cares or she was before cook interrupted talking about apples and pears "you such a fucking joke" Naomi snaps "I'm a joke your fucking hilarious" cook says and you could tell it hurt "at least I care about something" Naomi said she had a point "what's the point about caring none here cares we just wanna party" cook says and everyone cheers "cook any chance you could be a cunt over there you think" Emily snaps and you smile knowing her and Naomi have a thing "ah that's nice. Getting your girlfriend to hold your hand" cook says and you see Naomi run off "imma talk to her" you say as you hop off the table to follow Naomi you see her walk to Kieron as you were walking off you saw them kiss. You decided not to tell anyone so you just walked back and got a half full bag of pretzels out of your bag you effy and panda share the bag laughing and joking.

At the end of the day you get effy to wait outside cooks dorm while you grab your bags "thanks for letting me stay" you say as you smile and walk out "let's go" you say to effy and walk to her house "oh hello holly" anthea said not sounding amused "we're going upstairs" effy says as you place your stuff in Tony's old room "thanks again" you say "always" effy said as you both walk into her room you both have a mini party in her room drinking and dancing around to random radio songs you both dance around and get totally fuckinh until your interrupted by cook and jj walking in "hi" you say confused "we were bored and wanted to know if you girls wanted to come chill with us" cook says "sure" effy says before u can say anything "I'm hungry" you say "McDonald's" effy says and you all say yes and walk out the door to McDonald's you all order and sit down "thank you that's very nice of you" you say to the boy who brought you the food he looked about your age "I dare you to ask for his number" effy says to you "hey how old are you" you ask the boy "17" he says back and you smile at effy "can I have you number" you shout to him which makes effy laugh while everyone in McDonald's is looking at you he gives you his number and you go back to eating your food cook and jj both look at you "dare" you say and shrug putting his number in your pocket the next morning you wake up in effys bed with cook and jj on the floor you and effy on the bed you walk into your room and pick out an outfit you put on a black strapless shirt with jeans and an m&m jacket.

Effy didn't have a hair straightener because her hair is naturally straight so you kept your hair natural. Cook and jj had left while you were getting changed and effy was still asleep so you slowly walked to school you walk int8 the student lounge and none of your friends were there so you say alone on a chair when panda walks in "morning I'm excited we find out who wins today" panda says skipping over to you "yep" you say and you both wait for everyone else to arrive when they do the tree people who ran to be the president stand at the front while someone does a drum role "and the winner is Naomi" the head says but your the only one who clapped Naomi starts talking  about how the heads tits are fine when she starts pulling cooks votes out her bra so turns out cook won and everyone starts clapping.

He talks about having a riot and starts spraying everyone e with the fire thing (with the foam) everyone starts going wild you effy and panda start throwing paper around in a classroom "this isn't as fun as everyone makes it out to be" you say to them both and walk out you walk passed a classroom where you saw cook kiss Naomi you just kept walking outside you sit on the collage green and smoke a cigarette there were fires in the car parks toilet paper everywhere everyone were acting like animals you just sitting and watching. "Hey" cook says as he walks over to you "hi" you say and turn to him "why you not having fun" cook asks "not in the mood" you say as he sits down next to you you pass him the cigarette "well I gotta go bye cookie" you say as you see effy waiting "come on let's get home" she says as you both walk back to her house