╰ 𝟏. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 ✩ ⋆˚.

Start from the beginning

"Goodnight" you smiled "goodnight, text me once you wake up I need a ride to school" "Got it, night night" you both waved at each other as you dropped the call.

You placed your phone on the nightstand, your arms open wide in bed. Looking over at the time, you thought to yourself "If I don't plan this out well, it wont end up good. What I'm doing isn't right, but I have to prove her wrong".

You yawned, and tucked yourself in your sheets after setting your alarm and called it a night.

‧₊˚✧ the next day, During lunch✧˚₊‧

"Like I said I would, I applied for the team manager" you spoke to Nailea as you walked through the hallways, her jaw dropped "Oh you were serious.."

"I clearly was, I'm kinda doubting about it but I already made the first move. There's no going back now. Plus I've got yukie on my side, she doesn't know about this situation but she's really friendly so at some point I'll tell her about it" You replied.

"Yukie is honestly the most adorable person to exist, she's so polite and unintentionally funny. I've had a conversation with her once" Nailea added. "Plus she wouldn't judge you most probably, she's too chill and she might even encourage you to continue with your plan" she continued.

"See ?? Everything is gonna be as good as I planned it to be, so you don't need to worry about anything" you told her with a confident smile.

As you were walking to the cafeteria you heard loud laughters ringing through your ears, both of you looking towards were the sound was coming from.

It was him and his team.

You lightly pushed Nailea's shoulders so she could see him. As he got closer to the both of you, you made sure he was looking at you. And as soon as he did you shared a soft smile and made sure to keep eye contact.

He stared back, with his usual nonchalant attitude. Though the corner of his lips curved to a barely visible smile, which somewhat felt like he was mirroring yours.

And he continued the conversation with his friend while walking out the hallway.

"Did you see that" you look over Nailea with a confident smirk. "I did, and I don't know if I was imagining it or not but he kinda looked like he was smiling" she spoke to you.

"He was" you let a soft giggle out, "Things are already going as planned, so all I need to do is wait for tomorrow morning which gets everything started. I'll be watching them play and see what moves they need to master through practice" you continued.

"You know at first, I thought this plan of yours was a crazy idea that you wouldn't know how to deal with, I'm proud of you. You're actually getting into it already, sooner or later he'll be in love with you so you did plan this out really well" she added on, clinging onto your arm with a cheeky smile.

"Thank you Leah" you replied, clinging onto her as well.

Author's note:Hi everyone !! I'm finally back and better than ever at writing, this is my first chapter after my three month break lol so don't come at me with the mistakes 😭 it's only the first chapter and I'm telling you this book is promising,...

Author's note:
Hi everyone !! I'm finally back and better than ever at writing, this is my first chapter after my three month break lol so don't come at me with the mistakes 😭 it's only the first chapter and I'm telling you this book is promising, kaysha herself told me she liked this chapter 😦

Anyways, my new posting schedule is at mondays and Wednesdays
Or Thursdays and Fridays !!
Still debating it lol

-P.W