Chapter 2: Mothers

We see a certain girl in her room that goes by the name of Ravel Phenex, who was watching (Y/n) with her spy camera, swaying her legs back in forth in her chair while having a lovesick expression. In her room she had pictures of you sleeping, being cute, playing, etc. Just then, a knock was heard on the door, Ravel hid all the things about you in her closet. The door opened, revealing Ravel's mother, Lady Phenex.

Lady Phenex: Ravel, breakfast will be ready in 10 minutes

Ravel: Yes, mother.

Lady Phenex: You know, you've been in your room alot lately.

Ravel: Uh...

Lady Phenex: Does it involve this?

Lady Phenex hits the side of the closet, causing to spill out all the stuff Ravel had about you, from the pictures of you, little costumes for you to wear, even a custom made plushie. Lady Phenex pulled on the pushie's cord and the plushie talked.

(Y/n) Plushie: I wov u mommy, nya.

Lady Phenex: You love this kid don't you?

Ravel: So what if I do?

A/n: Someone please answer that for her.

Ravel: I love that kitty so much, I give or do anything to be with him.

Lady Phenex: Well, I would advise you to not let your gaurd down.

Ravel: Yes mother.

Ravel watches as her mother leaves the room, not noticing the heart eyes her mother had.

Lady Phenex: 'Your not the only one who wants the boy.'

Meanwhile back at the school, we see Akeno and (Y/n) sleeping together, then the little neko yawns cutely as he wakes up. (Y/n) finds Akeno still asleep.

(Y/n): Mommy, it time to wake up, nya.

The little neko tried shaking her but to no avail. (Y/n) got out of the bed and went towards the foot of the bed and pulled off the covers, revealing Akeno's bare feet. (Y/n) looked at his tail and then back at Akeno's feet, as an idea came to his mind. Then (Y/n) used his tail to slightly tickle Akeno's feet, he heard her snickering a little. (Y/n) tickles Akeno more viciously, making her giggle then a full out laugh, causing her to wake up.

Akeno: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH, WOHOOHOHOHOHO'S DOHOHOHOHOHOHING THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHT?!!!!!!!!

Seeing the black hair woman finally awake, (Y/n) stops tickling her and gives her a hug.

(Y/n): Good morning mommy, nya.

Like what happened to Rias, Akeno got an morning nosebleed.