𝖛𝖎𝖎. Speaking of trauma...

Start from the beginning

They needed something to contain the newborns in the field that wouldn't let them pass through the town, so Eloise suggested that Bella should mark the trees that surrounded the area with her blood, which made Edward disagree at first.

"I'll do anything," Bella tells Eloise, agreeing to her idea. Eloise nodded as Bella walked towards the trees with Edward.

The scent of Bella's blood immediately greeted Eloise; she held her breath and closed her eyes shut, controlling the urge.

Bella finished her scent trail. She walked toward Eloise with a handkerchief wrapped around her thumb.

Eloise then looked at Edward as they communicated mentally. Edward nodded, agreeing.

"Can I borrow that handkerchief for a moment?" Eloise asks as Bella looks at her, confused and skeptical, yet unwraps the handkerchief from her thumb.

"I need to memorize your scent, so I can mimic it when we're in the fight. It'll attract the newborns to me." Eloise explains as Bella nods in understanding, handing over the handkerchief to Eloise, with dots of blood staining the cloth.

Eloise neatly folds the handkerchief as she braces herself, placing the cloth on her nose as she breathes in Bella's blood.

And heaven forbid Bella's blood smells divine. As she familiarized herself with Bella's scent, Eloise couldn't blame Edward for being in a state of frenzy when he met Bella, and it was the most tempting and delicious scent she had ever smelled.

Edward clears out his throat as he notices that Eloise is getting lost in Bella's scent.

Eloise immediately brought down the cloth.

Eloise looks at Bella and Edward with guilt as she breathes in the fresh smell of the woods.

"My apologies, your scent was truly...distracting." Eloise apologizes as her mind and ability begin to mimic Bella's scent, so it does work.

Eloise smells strongly like Bella.

"Your gift is one of a kind, Eloise," Edward comments as he is immediately engulfed by Bella's scent coming from Eloise.

They have an advantage in the fight.

"It has pros and cons," Eloise responds, clearing out her scent and returning to her original scent. Bella then looks at Eloise, curious.

"What can you do with your ability? Other than replicate a scent?" Bella asks Eloise, and Eloise grins as she tilts her head to the side, then closes her eyes.

Bella stood in shock as Eloise's appearance changed drastically before her eyes, Eloise's golden blonde hair turned brown, and Eloise was transforming into...Bella.

Eloise stood before them with a completely new appearance. She mimicked Bella's stance and facial expression.

"You can completely change your appearance," Bella says in awe of Eloise's ability. Eloise nods as she turns back to herself.

"My ability reminds me of my human life, a girl that pretends," Eloise tells her as Bella and Edward walk alongside her, with Edward looking at her in sympathy.

"I don't like that look on your face, triple V, so please wipe it off your broody face," Eloise tells Edward as Edward looks at her, confused and curious.

"Triple V?" Edward asks. He tries to peek inside Eloise's mind, wanting to read her mind to know the meaning behind the nickname.

"Virgin, Vegetarian, Vampire." Eloise laughs as she speeds towards the house, and Edward rolls his eyes, with Bella giggling in his arms.