𝖎𝖎𝖎. Calm your knickers

Začít od začátku

They probably had a gathering and agreed to arrive as a group, as any teenager would at a party, to avoid being murdered and experimented on for plastic surgery by a particular doctor.

The family discussed their attack on the army in Seattle, making Bella listen in horror.

The family could tell that Jasper was not pleased with how the numbers stood, with Tanya's family unwilling to help because of Irina's involvement with Laurent and him getting ripped to shreds by the shapeshifters.

But they did agree under one condition.

Irina wants revenge. To take down the pack, they would trade their help for permission.

Of course, Carlisle said no. He disagreed with violence and murder, excluding what occurred two years ago.

The family was tense with the entire newborn army's plan to attack.

Jasper was desperate.

He was sure they would win.

With his experience from the Southern Vampire Wars, he could easily take down the newborns independently, but this time it was different.

His whole family was involved.

It was an easy win, but at what cost?

The doorbell rang.

Bella's friends arrived in a group, either too intimidated or nervous about coming independently.

They entered the house with curious and critical eyes, then became overwhelmed with Alice's decoration of a chic rave.

All at once, everything turned surreally normal. A genuine, warm smile replaced the stress on Carlisle's face, and Thalia was a bit doubtful. How could she not be? A teacher at a party is not a good combination.

She was sure someone would spike the cranberry juice with vodka and try to get as wasted as they possibly could and dance on the dance floor, which Alice had turned the living room into, and teenagers would sweat a lot.

Sweat with heightened senses is a huge no-no.

Goodness, Thalia loathed teenage parties; she had enough of them when she was a teenager herself.

As a teacher, she never volunteered for chaperoning, but for Alice's sake, she'll stay in Carlisle's office and read.

For Cordelia, a party sounds interesting. It's been a while since she attended one. She remembered when she entered college at one of Paris's prestigious universities back in the 90s when she altered James' and Victoria's memories that she was in Atlanta, United States.

Cordelia's two words to describe the rave culture back in the 90s: rebellious and youthful. The parties are located underground in the Parisian banlieue.

Carefree teenagers go about their lives while dancing to blasting, expressive European techno and American house music, creating an intense sense of escapism and nostalgia.

Cordelia admits that parties back then were not her scene. She would usually spend her night painting or reading if she weren't dealing with her appetite, but she certainly enjoyed the rave parties back in Paris.

"You're scaring the kids, Emmett," Cordelia approaches Emmett, where he is standing in the corner of the room with his arms crossed in front of his chest with a grin, the red lights gleaming in his teeth.

Emmett looked at the Mike kid over the food table, making the boy take a step back, his eyes terrified. Cordelia snorts, and a laugh escapes her lips.

Emmett laughs with her as he shakes his head and says, "And it's fun. You've seen his face. I should've brought a camera with me,"